Single: "Amu the Guardian Joker"

Nightmare Moon

Hi everyone!^^ This is my first time ever posting a card on here, so just tell me what you think of it.

[spoiler=Amu the Guardian Joker]

muzfxs.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Wish Counter on this card (max. 3). Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster whose Level is equal to the damage inflicted x 100. If this card were to be destroyed, you can remove 2 Wish Counters to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Alternate Artwork (1 and 2)]

dwqet0.jpg2rr5i08.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Wish Counter on this card (max. 3). Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster whose Level is equal to the damage inflicted x 100. If this card were to be destroyed, you can remove 2 Wish Counters to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

Credit of the Border goes to JayJack. Please make sure you comment. ^^

I like the pic. I really like the border (makes me wanna lick it haha). The effect is cool, but theres OCG errors. I'll give it a 9/10 even with the OCG. Thats just how much i like it.

The only corrections would be to put "Wish Counters" in quotations, and after "Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster whose Level is equal to the damage inflicted divided by 100" or something to clarify it.

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). During each of your Standby Phases, put 1 "Wish Counter" on this card (max. 3). Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster whose Level is equal to the damage inflicted multiplied by 100. <---(I don't understand this part. How it works??) If this card were to be destroyed, you can remove 2 "Wish Counters" to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

Nice pic.

creativity 100%

9/10 just tell me how the effect works and you 'll get 10/10

hmm is this from Shugo Chara or w.e? if it's not i'm sorry i don't remember anime too well since i stopped watching them over 6 months ago lol.. well i have nothing to do so i might as well go watch some now while i actually have nothing to do xD

i like the card, nice effect and stuff

very... VERY creative!!

9.5/10 because of the OCG error that everyone pointed out xD

well the OCG is better than my cards lol so it's all good

OCG:

"This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally). During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Wish Counter on this card (max. 3). Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster whose Level is equal to the damage inflicted multiplied x100. If this card were to be destroyed by battle, you can remove 2 Wish Counters to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase."

You actually have really good OCG; better than when I started lol

Pic is great, and the border effect looks good too.

10/10

Can't wait to see some more of your cards!

Archived