The big bang!!! All the god cards I ever made for YCM

Goldbacon98

I'm going to stop going on this website for a while. So I'm puting all my god cards on this post. I will not update it ever.

505251u.jpg

505251.jpg

505251.jpg

505251.jpg

505251k.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. It can only be summoned by tributing 5 DARK monsters. When this card destroys a monster by battle you may activate on of the following effects:

1)This monster may attack again in a row

2)One monster on your side of the feild may attack directly

3)You may remve one of your opponents monters from play

4) Your opponent cannot summon any monsters during their next turn

5)You may have all monsters on your side of the feild attack again except this card

505251.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. It can only be summoned by removing 10 LIGHT monsters in your graveyard from play. When this card is summoned both players gain 500 lifepoints. This monster cannot be targeted by spell, trap or effect monsters. This monster cannot attack your opponent directly. Once per turn while this card is on the field you may discard your hand. For each monster monster you discard you gain 200 lifepoints. While this monster is on the feild no monsters can be special summoned from the graveyard. This monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each LIGHT monster in both players graveyards. Put 1 heaven counter on your opponents strongest monster every time a spell or trap card is activated. Your opponents strongest monster loses 100 ATK for each heaven counter on it. Put 1 heaven counter on your opponents strongest monster every time a spell or trap card is activated. As long as this card remains on the feild you may draw 2 cards instead of 1 each turn. When this card is destroyed both players gain 500 lifepoints and all heaven counters are removed from your opponents monster(s). While this card is in the graveyard it is counted as a normal monster.

505251.jpg

Five Hells Dragon + Lagethus, Divine Dragon Of The Heavens

This card cannot be targeted by spell, trap or effect monsters. This card cannot attack directly. As long as this monster is on the feild no spell or trap cards can be activated and no monster can attack directly. This monster gains 500 ATK for each spell, trap and effect monster on the feild. This card is sent to the graveyard 2 turns after it is summoned. While this card is in the graveyard 1 of the following effects can be activated:

1)You may summon one monster with 1500 or less ATK from your hand, deck or graveyard

2)You may pay 1000 lifepoints to destroy all monsters on your opoonents side of the feild

505251b.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. It can only be summoned by tributing 5 warrior type monsters. This monster cannot be targeted by spell or trap cards. You may pay 500 lifepoints during each of your standby phases to destroy 1 monster on your opponents side of the feild.As long as this card remains on the feild you may place 1 battlefeild counter (Max 10) on this card for each spell and trap card on the feild. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each battlefeild counter on this card. Remove 2 battlefeild counters during each of your draw phases. When this card is removed from play all monsters on the feild are destroyed. While this card is in the graveyard it is counted as a normal monster.

These aren't as overpowered as you think. If you don't beleive me look at obelisk, even though it is not the original obelisk. The real creator of YGO created this god card.

post_505251_1279396558_45aa576248b056eb7f8b7175b70f91c0_thumb.attach

Archived