3 Zelda cards :)

Techi☺

They have no effects. They have no backgrounds. But they're ok. Its not like you could mess up on these so theres no reason to rate. But i'll say they're cool.

They where kinda mean't as a joke. Thank you for your comment. I might make more if people like them.

Well' date=' the thing is, these are so easy to make that no one cares :/. Theres nothing funny or interesting. You make some really unique ones and then post em. Im sure you'll see a better crowd.

[/quote']

Unique... could you better describe what you wanna see in a card thats more "unique"?

Unique could be a rare picture of the character. It could be a crazy effect. It could be making the effect relate to the characters story and/or personality. I've seen (and made) these new dual type cards. Im not telling you to do that. Im just sayin the definition of unique has no bounds. People are revolutionizing the way people make cards now everyday.

Unique could be a rare picture of the character. It could be a crazy effect. It could be making the effect relate to the characters story and/or personality. I've seen (and made) these new dual type cards. Im not telling you to do that. Im just sayin the definition of unique has no bounds. People are revolutionizing the way people make cards now everyday.

Ok' date=' now I see what you mean. And I'll look into this for my cards in the future. Thank you for you criticism and advice.[hr']

Instead of a describtion' date=' add an effect. I love the idea though.

However, Link kicks Ganondorf's butt!

[/quote']

Should these effects be realistic or something crazy?

Archived