The Mysterians...

~ Dākunaitomon ~

ok now some of these cards have bad pictures so take it easy. also i tried to balance these cards effects as much as i could. also godzilla fans don't flame this post just because they aren't over-powers like actual kaiju.

[spoiler=Card 1]507488.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]FLIP: Add one "Mysterian Dorat" to your hand.

[spoiler=Card 2]507488o.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play 3 ''Dorat'' monsters from the field or your graveyard.If the card ''Mysterian Gigan'' is on the field once per turn you can pay 1000 life points to have one card you control gain ATK based on the combined ATK of all removed from play monsters.

[spoiler=Card 3]507488i.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]THIS CARD CANNOT BE NORMAL SUMMONED OR SET. THIS CARD CAN ONLY BE SPECIAL SUMMONED BY EITHER REMOVING FROM PLAY ONE ''MYSTERIAN GHIDORAH'' EQUIPPED WITH ''METALMORPH''. ONCE PER TURN YOU CAN ACTIVATE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING EFFECTS.

:TRIBUTE ONE MONSTER YOU CONTROL TO GIVE ONE OTHER MONSTER YOU CONTROL THE ABILITY TO ATTACK TWICE.

:BY HAVING ALL MONSTERS YOU CONTROL SKIP THE BATTLE PHASE DESTROY AND REMOVE FROM PLAY ONE MONSTER YOUR OPPONENT CONTROLS.

:PAY 1000 LIFE POINTS HAVE ONE MONSTER YOU CONTROL GAIN ATK EQUAL TO THE CONBINED ATK OF ALL REMOVED FROM PLAY MONSTERS.

[spoiler=Card 4]507488g.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]when this card is destroyed by battle and you take battle damage. special summon this card from your graveyard and change its original ATK to 2400 and DEF 1800.have this card gain this effect:

when this card destroys a monster by battle you can special summon it in ATK mode. that monster's ATK is reduced to 0 and can't be destroyed by battle. if that monster attacks or is attacked both monsters are destroyed.

Archived