• Idea
    • Pictures
    • Attribute Choice (Explain)
    • Type Choice (Explain)
    • Balance
    • Naming
    • credit
    • other

These are not my first cards, but my first thread. Glitch Pokemon are weird, so expect the cards to be. The images are not mine. In my cards (mainly the others) I give art and creation credit too. If you see a case of mistaken identity, please tell me. If you see your art on any of my cards and you don't want me using it, please politely PM me and I'll handle it. And now... I present my cards! Pokemon Glitch Series!

[big problem: I can't find the spoiler button! I'll only post one for now.] - No more thanks to Pharaona!

[spoiler='M],402698.jpg

Effect:All Machine-Type monsters are unaffected by card effects, cannot be selected as attack targets and cannot attack or change their battle position. If "Hall of Fame" is activated, destroy the six selected Pokemon monsters.

[spoiler=-----]402698.jpg

Effect:If this card or "DPBox" are not in the graveyard, even when you have 0 Life Points, the battle commences. Every turn, after you draw, you must show your opponent your hand. If this card or "DPBox" is in your hand, play it immediately.

[spoiler=?]402698.jpg

Effect: Lower this card's ATK by any number to raise your Life Points by that number.

[spoiler=??????????]402698o.jpg

Effect: If a player's Life Points is lowered to 0 while this card is on the field, the controller of this card loses. If both players control a copy of this card, the duel is restarted at 10000 Life Points, and all "??????????" cards are destroyed and removed from play.

[spoiler=Bad EGG]402698.jpg

Effect: Tribute this card to Special Summon a Pokemon Glitch monster from your deck (not your hand). Even if this monster gains ATK, it may not attack at all.

[spoiler=Charizard 'M]402698n.jpg

Effect:When this monster appears on the field, all monsters are now named "Charizard 'M".

[spoiler=DPBox]402698.jpg

Effect: If this card or "-----" are not in the graveyard, even when you have 0 Life Points, the battle commences. Every turn, after you draw, you must show your opponent your hand. If this card or "-----" is in your hand, play it immediately.

[spoiler=EGG EGG]402698.jpg

Effect:If you pay 1500 Life Points, you may move this card from the graveyard to the bottom of the deck, which is then shuffled.

[spoiler=Glitchy Charizard]402698.jpg

Effect:You may tribute this card to Special Summon a "Magnemite".

Note: I would include a "Squirtle", but I haven't made one yet.

[spoiler=Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur] 402698i.jpg

Effect:This monster gains 1000ATK for every "DPBox" or "-----" on the field.

[spoiler=MISSINGNO.]402698.jpg

Effect:This monster may change its attribute from Water to Dark and back, whenever you want. When this monster attacks, it may attack as a Winged-Beast monster, an Aqua monster or a Glitch monster. If you attack a Machine type monster as a Glitch monster, it is destroyed. When "Hall of Fame" is on the field and this card is on the field too, destroy those six Pokemon monsters.

[spoiler=MISSINGNO.SUBSTITUTE]402698o.jpg

Effect: No Effect.

[spoiler=No ?]402698.jpg

Effect:When this card appears in your hand, play it immediately. Deal 6000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. If he or she survives, you lose the game.

[spoiler=Yellow MISSINGNO.]402698c.jpg

Effect:When "Hall of Fame" is on the field and this card is on the field too, destroy those six Pokemon monsters. If control switches to your opponent, they automatically lose the game.

[spoiler=Glitcherino]402698.jpg

Effect:To find this monster's ATK, roll two 12 sided dice. Add the results together, and multiply by 100. To find this monster's DEF, roll a 20 sided die. Multiply the result by 100.

'M: All Machine-Type monsters are unaffected by card effects, cannot be selected as attack targets and cannot attack or change their battle position. If "Hall of Fame" is activated, destroy all Machine-Type monsters.

The concept is nice! Here is the spoiler thingy:

"[", "spoiler=Something", "]", ......, "[", "/spoiler" and "]".

[spoiler=Something]......

(I wrote it this way to make it clearer. Hope I did :D)

Keep on working! Good luck! ^^

isn't that called Missiongo or something like that?

anyway Pharaona got the ocg but misspelled activated, Pics about as good as you will get for this, only problem I have is Machines are immune to effects thanks to the first effect, but the 2nd effect destroys them, im not sure if the protection would protect them

good card, I'm curious to see what other glitches there was tbh

Actually guys, 'M and MISSINGNO. are cousins. 'M is the L Glitch box thing, and MISSINGNO. can be the L Glitch box, Ghost, Aerodactly Skeleton or Kabutops Skeleton. They're actually two different Glitchemon. And since 'M and MISSINGNO. share a sprite, its easy to get them mixed up. In fact, the original pic said MISSINGNO. instead of 'M.

So' date=' the set is finished already!!! oO Well that was fast :D

I like them. Good job! You can think of going on with this, if you ask me, but you should decide ^^

9.5/10

[/quote']

Yeah, I would, but there would be TOO MUCH consistency. It would mostly be glitched up blocks and glitched up names like this " A q XxxxX %$% Poke'" and stuff, so no more glitch cards. Glad y'all like.

Archived