BrickFist's 1000th Post! Yayz!

Legokun

Do you like it? Took me awhile to figure out what to do.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like it? Took me awhile to figure out what to do.

Alright, if i was the n00b i was a few years ago, i probably make a pointless card to celebrate my 1000th post and instantly get myself banned, but not this time! No, this time i bring, Effort! WHAT!? Oh well, let's just get to it:

110958x.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters you control (This card cannot be Set). This card's ATK and DEF become equal to the cards in your opponent's hand X1000. Once per turn, you can discard any number of cards, if you do, your opponent draws the same amount discarded. When a Equip Spell card is equipped to this card, destroy that card during your End Phase.

Thank you for your support over the past 2 years, keep the feedback coming!

And thanks to Deustodo for OCG fixes.

~BrickFist

Let's do some fixes:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters you control (This card cannot be Set). This card's ATK and DEF become equal to the cards in your opponent's hand X1000. Once per turn, you can discard any number of cards, if you do, your opponent draw the same amount discarded. When a Equip Spell card is equipped to this card, destroy that card during your End Phase."

Now about the picture: A fish? Really? Ok Then. The part in bold is not sure about it.

I will give you an 8/10 for the 1000th post.

Archived