Tree-based, Fully Updated Cards

FaneCense

I've been a fan of Yu-gi-oh for a long time as a child, and I can remember the mornings in which I would wake up to watch the television series. I would watch every duel and study every card in interest whenever I watched. Back then, I really was inspired to create a few Yu-gi-oh cards myself, so I looked for a site like this to help me do so. I found yugiohcardmaker.net just recently, and made a few cards myself. I'm wondering how I did with it, so I would appreciate any feedback you plan to offer. Perhaps some hints or tips as well. Thanks.

*Update- I've been reading all the things people have been saying about the way this collection has turned out so far. With the support of those who took the time to write their comments here, I finished the small collection of cards. I wanted to continue, but it seems I ran out of thoughts for this group of cards. I decided to fix mentioned errors in my cards, most of this being the cards related to "Enlightened Valkyrie Humanoid", and be finished with my tree-based cards. Thanks to everyone for helping me get it done at last.

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596a.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596u.jpg

583596.jpg

583596w.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596m.jpg

583596.jpg

583596q.jpg

583596.jpg

583596w.jpg

583596u.jpg

583596.jpg

good little to no OCG and ok... pics but your new so 9/10

also a tip is to look at my sig.:lol:

Thanks for the comment. I'll be sure to see how I can improve. I might study the OCG some more, though I'm unfamiliar with whatever mistake I might have made.

I love the tree cards. Not a whole lot of magic/trap support, but then again plants have pretty much exploded since Crossroads of Chaos and you could probably find a few things there.

I give this an 8/10 for the effort, images, effects, and just the consistancy of it all. If there was some more original magic/trap support it would easily be a 9 or 10

One last thing, the ritual monster and its ritual card are worded poorly. It says to ritual summon the card you must offer monsters with petal counters that equal 7 or more... is that A SINGLE monster with 7+ petal counters or monsterS with petal counters on them that equal level 7? I'd imagine it's the ladder, but that really limits its summoning, considering most ritual monsters can be summoned by tributing straight from the hand. Also, the monster's effect says you can remove from play the special summoned monster it brought back, but it does not say from where. If the monster leaves the field, can it still be removed from play? I'd put something in (if you really want to make that card badash, bad tree pun...) to the effect of "Select one monster in your graveyard. Special summon that monster. If this card would be destroyed (you dont need "by any means" btw) you can remove the selected monster from play to negate this card's destruction." Then no matter where that card is, minus out of play or in the deck, you can remove it from play and keep that ritual on the field.

All in all some good stuff here. Dunno what sparked the interest in trees, but I like it. Good things.

I love the tree cards. Not a whole lot of magic/trap support' date=' but then again plants have pretty much exploded since Crossroads of Chaos and you could probably find a few things there.

I give this an 8/10 for the effort, images, effects, and just the consistancy of it all. If there was some more original magic/trap support it would easily be a 9 or 10

One last thing, the ritual monster and its ritual card are worded poorly. It says to ritual summon the card you must offer monsters with petal counters that equal 7 or more... is that A SINGLE monster with 7+ petal counters or monsterS with petal counters on them that equal level 7? I'd imagine it's the ladder, but that really limits its summoning, considering most ritual monsters can be summoned by tributing straight from the hand. Also, the monster's effect says you can remove from play the special summoned monster it brought back, but it does not say from where. If the monster leaves the field, can it still be removed from play? I'd put something in (if you really want to make that card badash, bad tree pun...) to the effect of "Select one monster in your graveyard. Special summon that monster. If this card would be destroyed (you dont need "by any means" btw) you can remove the selected monster from play to negate this card's destruction." Then no matter where that card is, minus out of play or in the deck, you can remove it from play and keep that ritual on the field.

All in all some good stuff here. Dunno what sparked the interest in trees, but I like it. Good things.

[/quote']

Couldn't have said it better myself. I agree with that.

Archived