cool fusion card i made

greenfoe

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon"+"Dark Armed Dragon"

When this card is Fusion Summoned, destroy all cards on the field, except this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each card destroyed.

Horrible OCG. Even the name is wrong. it should be- Chaos Underworld Dragon. Yours says- chaos underworld Dragon.

1/10.

As this is your first card I will not slaughter you, however I will provide you with some positive and helpful feedback.

OK lets get started:

1. Although this is an incredible image, it is one that is used all too often so I suggest another one with an equal level of epicness.

2. It is simply completely overpowered 5000 5000 = to much (not to mention the effect). The effect itself is supremely overpowered, HOOOOOWEEEVEER you have this makings of a balanced card. If you make its ATK and DEF 3500 3500 and for every monster destroyed by this cards effect its ATK and DEF are reduced by 200, that would make it more ballanced.

3. You need to fix your OCG (official card grammar).

Here is my rendition of the card:

"Blue Eyes White Dragon" + "Dark Armed Dragon"

When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, you can destroy all Monster Cards on the field other than this card. The ATK nad DEF of this card is decreased by 200 for every card destroyed by this card's effect.

Hope this helps!!!

Let's see what you got here. OK, first off the OCG: Survey says, BAD! You could patch it up some.

Step 1. you need to get rid of the " in the names of the fusion materials such as this: Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Dark Armed Dragon

Step 2. Correct your OCG in the card's effect: Destroy all cards on the field except this card. It gain 500 ATK for each card destroyed.

Step 3. Correct OCG in orverall: Destroy all cards on the field, except for this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each card destroyed.

AND your done!

Now for my comments...

...The card is OP beyond anything in the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise, this card would be banned on the spot, The picture is overused, the Star Level is 2 stars too low for it's ATK and DEF cap.

My rating is 2.7/10

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon"+"Dark Armed Dragon"

When this card is Summoned, destroy all cards on the field (except this card). This card gains 500 ATK for each card destroyed.

This card is OPed. It have a base ATK of 5000 and gets 500 for each card destroyed by its effect, leaving this card and your opponents LP the only thing on the field. Then you attack with this and win. Change the ATK and DEF of this card to like 1000 and make it so it cannot attack the turn it is Summoned.

Pic is OU and the name is bad. This gets a 6/10 from me. I would have given you lower if you were 2 stars or more

Try harder; you have some nice ideas but as said above, this cars is OP'ed. OCG has already been corrected. You really should consider lowering its ATK and adding a cost/drawback. The picture, although fitting, is used way too often. The name isn't that bad - it's a little generic but that's ok.

6.5/10 for effort :D

Good luck and welcome to YCM

Archived