Gundam Tribute(Preview)

fafasse

My First Post!!

Here's a little somethin' for all the Gundam Shows.

[spoiler= Pilots]501392.jpg501392.jpg501392g.jpg501392e.jpg

[spoiler= Gundams/Ships]501392n.jpg501392.jpg501392.jpg501392i.jpg501392gd.jpg501392.jpg

[spoiler= Gundam/Pilot Attachments]

501392.jpg501392.jpg501392.jpg

In Your oponion,if you've seen the Gundam Series or even played the games including Dynasty Warrior Gundams 1 and 2, who do you think would win in a Gundam Fight Heero Yuy or Kira Yamato???

I... have to agree with aidan11. You also have multiple OCG (Official Card Grammer) errors in most of your cards. I don't mind Normal Monsters as long as they have good enough support cards, but they are I-N-S-A-N-E-L-Y overpowered. Plus, a lot of people don't like fake-types.

This is your first post? Well, I advise you to take in everything you read, and the next time you post a card, it will hopefully be really good.

Good luck mate.

I... have to agree with aidan11. You also have multiple OCG (Official Card Grammer) errors in most of your cards. I don't mind Normal Monsters as long as they have good enough support cards' date=' but they are I-N-S-A-N-E-L-Y overpowered. Plus, a lot of people don't like fake-types.

This is your first post? Well, I advise you to take in everything you read, and the next time you post a card, it will hopefully be really good.

Good luck mate.

[/quote']

This.

Try again, lower the ATK and DEF of someall the monsters, maybe give the Vanillas effects?

3/10

Archived