my first card

mattow

oh Man, first you had puted an hability in the descrybing zone, and an ATK and DEF of 9999, if you want a good atack just write Inf in the both of them 2/10, beacuse the image is god, the name the edition and the ID. the serial, the creator and the year are to basic, so i will not Pontuate That

As its your first card you don't know, but a decent card does not have 9999 ATK; its always in multiples of 50; and normally no more than 4500 or 5000 (Max I've seen is 4500 myself) Same goes for DEF.

Second Don't use Divine on the Card Maker; that's just like saying your card is a God and will get it banned from realistic play. (not to mention people here will mark you down because of it.)

Third you need to work on card effects. Don't just have a basic description, give some history.

Fourthly, people here dislike Vanillas (Cards with no Effects or Support) but that doesn't mean you have to design an Effect or support card right now.

I suggest you look up the guide on how to desgin a proper card before you make one.

As its your first card you don't know' date=' but a decent card does not have 9999 ATK; its always in multiples of 50; and normally no more than 4500 or 5000 (Max I've seen is 4500 myself) Same goes for DEF.

Second Don't use Divine on the Card Maker; that's just like saying your card is a God and will get it banned from realistic play. (not to mention people here will mark you down because of it.)

Third you need to work on card effects. Don't just have a basic description, give some history.

Fourthly, people here dislike Vanillas (Cards with no Effects or Support) but that doesn't mean you have to design an Effect or support card right now.

I suggest you look up the guide on how to desgin a proper card before you make one.

[/quote']

You said this twice! :D

Archived