my first card

sparton2056789

As its your first card you don't know, but a decent card does not have 9999 ATK; its always in multiples of 50; and normally no more than 4500 or 5000 (Max I've seen is 4500 myself) Same goes for DEF.

Second Don't use Divine on the Card Maker; that's just like saying your card is a God and will get it banned from realistic play. (not to mention people here will mark you down because of it.)

Third you need to work on card effects. Don't just have a basic description, give some history.

Fourthly, people here dislike Vanillas (Cards with no Effects or Support) but that doesn't mean you have to design an Effect or support card right now.

I suggest you look up the guide on how to desgin a proper card before you make one.

Actually Dragon Master Knight and F.G.D. both have 5000 ATK. I don't understand what you mean by "generates power around it and flings it back". I know it's a description and not an effect. Plus, the highest Vanilla ATK is 3000, BEWD.

P.S. I hate people who use "Divine-Beast", "DIVINE", "Level 12", "Ultimate Rare", etc. unless they have a good reason to, like the card is really good and hard to summon.

Archived