my second card

sparton2056789

What is that??? Wierd pink control freak, oh please, thas isnt a tyoe of card. man you shuld now the fings Better Before doing Them. you have to know the types of cards to aply it, that type dosnt iven exist. 4/10

Note: to the person above me this isn't the "Realistic Cards" section he can have fake types if he likes

Now to the card, sorry bro but it's just not that good. Since it's a Synchro it should say "1 Tuner Monster + 1 Non-Tuner Monster" or something like that (I'm not the biggest expert on the "New Cards" these days), and since it's a union it should have an effect about it being able to equip on to anonther monster.

This should be in the Joke Card Section.

But if this is a serious card, you should make it more realistic. You have terrible OCG and the effect doesn't make sense. I guess it's okay if it's your second card. 3/10, keep on trying but reach higher.

So many times I say this:

Countless people I have seen use "Synchro", "Fusion", "Spirit", and etc. for their cards, just to make them sound impressive. I believe that before people do something to make themselves sound "cool", find out exactly what they're doing first. *sigh*

This should be in the Joke Card Section.

But if this is a serious card' date=' you should make it more realistic. You have terrible OCG and the effect doesn't make sense. I guess it's okay if it's your second card. 3/10, keep on trying but reach higher.

[/quote']

That's it.

Archived