The Kraken

Blackmetal

i havent made a card ina while so im trying again ;)

Sorry for the OCG but im portuguese and its a little hard to me write perfectly.

48126.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned. This monster can only be special summoned if your LIFE points are equal to 1000 or less. When you summon this monster your opponent hand is discarted and you can see your opponent`s deck and discard all the WATER type monsters in it. This card ATK is equal to the number of stars of all the WATER type monsters in your deck x 300. This monsters DEF is equal to the number of stars of all FIEND monsters in your deck x 250. When this card is destroyed you lose the game.

special summoned = Special Summoned

LIFE points = Life Points

summon this card, your

opponent = opponent's

(and more........ I'm Asian so I'm not gonna catch them all)

I like the picture but don't you think that this card should have less stars? Maybe this card should be a Sea Serpent instead of a Fiend. If so, you should change a couple of words in your effect.

The card is OP and I think instead of x250 or x300 you should put x100. It's less OP that way.

Not bad, I'm gonna give it a 8/10. Good job :).

EDIT: What's up with he last sentence. You should change that.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if your Life Points are 1000 or less. When this card is Summoned, your opponent discards their hand and sends all WATER monsters in their deck to the Graveyard. This card's ATK is equal to the combined Levels of all WATER monsters in your deck x 300. This card's DEF is equal to the combined Levels of all Fiend-Type monsters in your deck x 250. When this card is destroyed you lose the game.

Nice pic, effect is horribly situational, not to mention unpractical. Imagine looking through your deck every time you want to figure out this monster's atk. Nice idea though, but could use some balance work.

7/10

Archived