Worst Card

Frunk

No, you are not safe, the worst card poll has followed you all to the new forum!! But, obviously, there is not enough cards on here yet to make a poll, so, when you see one that is either;

Disgraceful

Ugly

Odd

Stupid

Plain Bad

or All of the above

Let me know, post them here, eventually, I will attach a poll, after a few weeks or so...

Ok, and with that our current contestants are;

Jonus - Nominated 10 times atleast (over both sites)

Son of Jonus - Nominated 4 times approx

Jeff Photavath - Nominated once (which is enough for that thing)

Banana Phone - Nominated twice

Yet to be nominated;

Shoop Da Woop by Poc - requiring 1 more nominations (I just don't get it - nominated three times)

Lazor Firez by Danilus - requiring 2 more nominations

Mrs. Jonus by Frunk - requiring 2 more nominations (also intentionally bad - nominated twice)

Brother Jonus by Ashes Right Hand - requiring 3 more nominations (nominated twice)

Ultra Mega Cat by Ashes Right Hand - requiring 3 more nominations (because it was intentionally bad - nominated twice)

Please note, for those of you who are nominated, those of you not requiring many nominations are worse than the one requiring lots.

Thank you for your attention

Edit 1: If you would like to nominate one of these cards, simply reply in this topic.

Edit 2: Has been edited to include Falling Pizza's latest nominations.

Edit 3: More of Falling Pizza's nominations.

Edit 4: Brother Jonus is now up for nomination.

Edit 5: Banana Phone is now in the running...

The other ones I haven't seen.

Banana phone can be found in the Any other cards forum, in the check this on out topic, scroll down about half way to the link. Ultra Mega Cat is on the secong page of the worst card topic, aka this topic. Lazor Firez is in the same place as Shoop Da Woop

Archived