~[Digimon Xros Wars]~ (11/???)

Kiyo

I know YamiMario has already started his own set for this, but I decided to have my own take on this.

More cards will be added as the characters debut in the show.

(I apologize for any OCG errors; I haven't made a card in nearly half a year.)

[align=center]2mhv8y0.jpg

^Credit to Z3R0X for Booster Template

406298.jpg406298.jpg

406298.jpg406298.jpg406298.jpg406298b.jpg2ikbdie.jpg2z9bfom.jpg2k2c08.jpgo8rk20.jpg

[spoiler=Orochimon Lore]When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 3 "Bagura - Orochi Tokens" (Reptile-type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) to your control. If this card is equipped to MadLeomon by MadLemon's effect, you can send this card and MadLeomon to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Bagura - MadLeomon: Orochi Mode" from your hand or Deck to your control. (Shuffle your Deck afterwards if it Special Summon from your Deck.)

2pq5nw9.jpg

[spoiler=MadLemon: Orochimon Mode Lore]This card is also treated as a Reptile-type monster. This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "Bagura - Orochimon". During your Main Phase, by discarding 2 cards, this card can attack twice this turn. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Bagura - MadLeomon" from your Graveyard to your control.

[/align]

Archived