Random Set

poopybuttoxes

Hey guys, im not a big fan of making an entire set about a show. So im just gonna make a thread showing some cards i've made. Hope you enjoy.

[spoiler=It stops here!]400572.jpg

[spoiler=Del the Funky Homosapian]400572.jpg

[spoiler=Awakening]400572s.jpg

[spoiler=Sugizo]400572.jpg

[spoiler=#17 & #18]400572.jpg

[spoiler=and my favorite]400572.jpg

Some are overpowered, but if one is overpowered its cause the character means alot to me.

The one thing that I don't like about Spell and Trap Cards on YCM, is that people put "can" on it. Meaning you can activate it, but not use it's effect. there are probably almost no Errors, except that "one" is changed to "1".

I don't really see anything overpowered, considering the costs for them

8.5/10

Not bad, not bad,i dont understand how ,,Awakening'' would work,you could specify it more like [You can activate this effect at any time,you can offer you can trade an amount of Life Points to your opponent,opponent must give same amount or if both sides agree less] or smt like that (i kno that sucked) but really good 9/10

Thanks for the rates guys. I appreciate it. Thanks for pointing that out dherodogma. I'll fix it.

And pppaulius, theres not much to understand about awakening. Lets say you have 2000 life points and your opponent has 6500. You activate awakening, now your life points are 6500 and your opponents are 2000. Its pretty overpowered, but i liked the concept cause it was original. Yugioh never released a card like that and i havent seen anyone with an effect like that. Thanks for the high rate.

one=1

opponents=opponent's

Magic=Spell

life points=Life Points

you instead gain=you gain that amount instead

Thunks is overpowered with his stats like that. I suggest lowering them ;-)

Other than that it's quite a random set indeed. But the cards are good!

8.8/10

Well done! ^^

I like the cards. The pictures are weird (you really have to work on getting good pictures)

I need better pics? You find me a better pic of those characters and i'll give you three reps promise.

"Rainbow Life" has that effect' date=' unless i'm suggesting the wrong card

[/quote']

Thats right, thanks.

Archived