Koizilla

HitoKage

[align=center]Card I wanted to post for a while now, but felt I should wait for my B-day to do so.

So here it is, the fusion of two spirits, Koizilla.

11aab04.png

"Spirit of the Planet, Avatar Aang" + "Spirit of the Ocean, La"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters during your opponent's Battle Phase when a "Spirit of the Moon, Tui" you control is sent from the field to the Graveyard. This card returns to its owner's Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it is Fusion Summoned. When this card is Fusion Summoned, destroy all cards your opponent controls.

Gold Rare Credit: Łεσ™[/align]

I usually dont make fusions 10/10 because they are useless to me. They are really hard to get out and its rare to see a championship deck with fusions in it...... because they're hard to summon haha. I mean its as good as it'll get. I wouldnt have made it a fusion though cause the spirit in the show doesnt really help aang on that part. Aang just got mad and did that unconsious destruction thing. But making it a fusion is unique. So its all good. I thought 9/10 was a pretty good rating...

I wouldnt have made it a fusion though cause the spirit in the show doesnt really help aang on that part. Though' date=' it is a fusion of their spirits, so Fusion makes sense[/b']

Aang just got mad and did that unconsious destruction thing. Aang and the spirit both got mad, and their spirits fused to create that, which wouldn't stop unless the Moon Spirit was returned.

But making it a fusion is unique. Thanks

So its all good. I thought 9/10 was a pretty good rating...I liked the rating, just saying if you removed a point because of the pic it would be fine. Though that's a good reason too.

Awesome job! I think you should say the way it is Summoned when Tui is sent to the Graveyard. When it becomes clearer' date=' you can get a fair 10/10 :D ;-)

[/quote']

Don't understand.

This card cannot be Fusion Summoned except when a "Spirit of the Moon, Tui" you control is sent from the field to the Graveyard during your opponent's Battle Phase.

Hmm, I guess I should specify, will add something.

What I mean is that from what you wrote I understand that you activate the Polymerization when the monster is destroyed (because this is the way you usually Fusion Summon if there is not another way stated). It got even more complicated..... Sorry! :?

I think you'll manage it though ^^

Archived