my first post/card

fantastimo

I will not be harsh and kill you as this is your first card but listen well, "Everyone on this site is going to kill you for putting this card up". Let me explain why:

1. The actual name of the card is missing a capital letter

2. Does it really need to be a continuous

3. The image is horrific, use a yugioh-esque image

4. The ocg (oficial card grammar) is horrific

This is what the card should read : "You may only activate this card when you have "4chan" and "Funnyjunk" face-up on your side of the field. If your opponent selects either "4chan" or "Funnyjunk as an attack target, the attack is negated.

5. Ultimately what is the point of this card why not use magic cylinders mirror force negate attack threatening roar etc etc..

6. You need to give this an added effect.

7. I actually think that this is a joke card, i feel bad for you if it isn't

Keep trying though, dont give up and i'm sorry but you will experience abuse from others for this card.

I will not be harsh and kill you as this is your first card but listen well' date=' "Everyone on this site is going to kill you for putting this card up". Let me explain why:

1. The actual name of the card is missing a capital letter

2. Does it really need to be a continuous

3. The image is horrific, use a yugioh-esque image

4. The ocg (oficial card grammar) is horrific

This is what the card should read : "You may only activate this card when you have "4chan" and "Funnyjunk" face-up on your side of the field. If your opponent selects either "4chan" or "Funnyjunk as an attack target, the attack is negated.

5. Ultimately what is the point of this card why not use magic cylinders mirror force negate attack threatening roar etc etc..

6. You need to give this an added effect.

7. I actually think that this is a joke card, i feel bad for you if it isn't

Keep trying though, dont give up and i'm sorry but you will experience abuse from others for this card.

[/quote']

well, yeah, its a joke card. and thanks for the advice and ill make better ones in the future!

Archived