My Halo Vanilla Rate Rate Rate!!!

chedbonlahor

I've had this one for a while and ive never posted it, tell me what you think:

546286a.jpg

Technology coarses through the veins of this superhuman android. The result of which is the ultimate weapon of combat, fuelled by the quintessential balance of man and machine. Master chief is deployed and ready for duty.

How is he an android when he started out as a human? Also, you have grammar errors; major issue being a fragment (I'm such a grammar freak, sorry xD)

"Technology coarses through the veins of this biologically enhanced human. He is the perfect soldier; the ultimate weapon of combat fueled by the quintessential balance of man and machine. Master chief is deployed and ready for duty."

Epic description.

Big words actually used correctly (or is it appropriate jargon?) plus good pic with an awesome background equals a rate of:

9.5/10

Finally a decent Master Chief Vanilla.

How is he an android when he started out as a human? Also' date=' you have grammar errors; major issue being a fragment (I'm such a grammar freak, sorry xD)

"Technology coarses through the veins of this biologically enhanced human. He is the perfect soldier; the ultimate weapon of combat fueled by the quintessential balance of man and machine. Master chief is deployed and ready for duty."

Epic description.

Big words actually used correctly (or is it appropriate jargon?) plus good pic with an awesome background equals a rate of:

9.5/10

Finally a decent Master Chief Vanilla.

[/quote']

The thing about master chief is that he was a human but when he puts on the suit he becomes one with the machine, the superhuman bit is all the injections and genetic modification he gets before he puts it on.

I'm glad you like it i am striving to become a vanilla expert!!!

"Android" means a humanoid robot, which Master Chief is not. I think the term you're looking for is "cyborg", a human with some cybernetic parts. Make sure you do your research before making a 'vanilla'.

The second word should be "courses". "Coarse" is an adjective, not a verb; it means "rough".

The second sentence has poor grammar, yeah.

Pic's quite good.

I like the little touches like the set no. and his "Earth" Attribute.

CND0.

Archived