The Third OFFICIAL Card Maker War

Agaming

Should i keep making the wars or just do card making?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i keep making the wars or just do card making?

• Card Making
    • Keep doin wars

Hiyas,

K it's me Dark Heart again with another war*, So here's the plot;

There was a time when spell caster and warrior lived in peace but when the warrior realm (Earth) was under the control of the King they called the 'Black Luster Soldier' he locked away all of the spell casters in what is called the 'Black Realm' or by another name the 'Paradime'. But the Luster Soldier never managed to catch the mighty 'Magician of Black Chaos' and this one Spell caster opened the Paradime releasing the Spell casters. The Luster Soldier was determined to send these spell casters back to whence they came! He gathered the Kings guard and many of the planets armies and went into battle!...

Okay Story time over. As all wars go you must pick a side, what'll it be? Spell caster or Warrior?

There is a difference however in this war you must have an attack master. By this i mean you choose a card you have made that'll symbolise you eg i'll select [spoiler=this card]50886l.jpg

and that would be me. However if you really want to be a real card then tell me and i might allow it.

Another new things is ranks.

The higher your rank the easier it is to summon stronger monsters there are three levels for each side;

LVL 1 To summon a 1-4 nothing 5-6 one 7+ two

LVL 2 To summon a 1-4 nothing 5-6 nothing 7+ one

LVL 3 To summon a 1-4 nothing 5-6 nothing 7+ nothing

LVL 4 To summon a 1-4 nothing 5-6 nothing 7+ nothing + the ability to use a special ability (warrior = Rampage (destroy any monster of 4 or less) Spellcaster = For sight (can see a face down card)

Ranks

1 = 1+

2 = 100+

3 = 200+

4 = 400+ (or If BLS or DMOC)

Rules

1. You need experience in card making to join this war therefore you must have over 75 posts to take part.

2. Treat this as if it were a duel so the Summoning conditions in the game apply here (5-6 stars need 1 tributes 7-12 need 2 tributes unless an effect states otherwise)

3. NO overpowered cards if you join i can ask you to make a new card if i see one thats too powerful.

4. All cards must be made up no real cards (there are some exceptions)

5. The most important rule DON'T SPAM i had to shut the last war down because of its spam levels

6. Leaders can only be members with over 125 posts (soz everyone else)

7. Plz try and have fun

[spoiler=Messages = 1]

First to join the Warriors can be Black Luster Soldier (Leader of the Warriors)

[spoiler=Warriors]

Black Luster Soldier -

Galadrien the Assassin - Galadrien

[spoiler=Spellcasters]

Black Magician of Chaos - Dark Heart

*Truthfully this is the 5th War

3rd war

4th war

Archived