Maha's Custom Card Garage > Member Cards for Free, etc

MibeR

[align=center]All rules apply

WELCOME TO MAHANDRA'S CUSTOM CARD GARAGE

Im trying to increase my ability making a cards, so here we are a free member cards made by me.

You can ask me up to 2 Member Cards per member and 2 support max, but make sure it in separated time.

I not accept Divines, Spell, or Trap Cards.

I also accept an OCG Question, suggestion about your card to make it interesting/balanced or Set Help.(exception: in here, i accept= SPELL OR TRAP CARDS )

The cards i made not by instant, I'll think about the effect in a days, in order to have a great outcome and to suit it with your character.

I not online every day, so it maybe take a few days after your request. If your cards not posted yet in a week, you could PM me. (Person Forgot):)[/align]

[align=center][spoiler= Member Card Requirement]

Name=

Attribute=

Type=

Spesifics effect= such as remove, destroy or something.

ATK/DEF=

Level=

|You can add more if you need to|

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Ocg Help Requirements]

Post your card here with the lore

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Set Help Requirements]

Talk to me by Pm

[/align]

[align=center]You're allowed to provide the pics by yourself

I'll post the Cards HERE, not by PM[/align]

[spoiler=Card Collection]

[spoiler=Demon Flame]482087m.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Deck by Tributing 2 Level 4 or higher DARK or FIRE monsters you control. While this card is face-up on the field and your opponent control at least 2 monsters, you can discard a number of cards in your hand to Special Summon Level 4 or lower DARK or FIRE monsters from your Graveyard up to the number of your discarded card. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase if you activates this effect.

[spoiler=Tenkage the Shaman]482087i.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 1 Plant-Type and 1 Spellcaster-Type monsters you control or from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, discard 1 card randomly from your opponent's hand. If it is Effect Monster or Spell Card, gain 400 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. Once in duel, pay half of your Life Points to Special Summon as many Level 6 or lower Plant or Spellcaster-Type monsters from your Graveyard as possible. That monster(s) cannot attack during this turn.

[spoiler=Werewolf - Controlmaster Hypno]

482087o.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, pay 400 Life Points to select 1 face-down Defense Position monster on the field and flip it face-up. (Flip Effect are not activated at this time). As long as this card remains face-up on your field, you can pay 1000 Life Points to take control 1 DARK monster your opponent controls. You can activate this effect during either player's turns.

[align=center][spoiler=JOB VACANCY]

I need a workers, the qualifications

-. You must have a capabilty to make holo and borders

-. Have a good attitude

[/align]

[align=center]My OCG is guaranted well

It is enough saying "thank you" to give me a reward ;)[/align]

patient please, updated to Custom Card Garage

[spoiler=Demon Flame]

482087m.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Deck by Tributing 2 Level 4 or higher DARK or FIRE monsters you control. While this card is face-up on the field and your opponent control at least 2 monsters, you can discard a number of cards in your hand to Special Summon Level 4 or lower DARK or FIRE monsters from your Graveyard up to the number of your discarded card. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase if you activates this effect.

482087i.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 1 Plant-Type and 1 Spellcaster-Type monsters you control or from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, discard 1 card randomly from your opponent's hand. If it is Effect Monster or Spell Card, gain 400 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. Once in duel, pay half of your Life Points to Special Summon as many Level 6 or lower Plant or Spellcaster-Type monsters from your Graveyard as possible. That monster(s) cannot attack during this turn.

card for tenkage done

Name= ANBU Squad Beta

Attribute= EARTH

Type= Warrior

Specific effect= a supporting effect for "ANBU_Leader" (my member card in mah sig. that I made)

ATK/DEF= 2500/2300

Level= 7

and can you try to get a Ninja squad like pic. ^^'

thanx

I'd like to request a Member Card, if possible :D

Name: Spoon, Master of all Things Spoony

Attribute: LIGHT

Type: Fairy

Sub-Type: Effect

Specific effect: Deck destruction, maybe include healing.

ATK/DEF: Up to you

Level: 5

Picture: I guess Spoons aren't very useful as pictures... just take whatever you think fits ;)

Take your time with it, I can wait :)

So long, yours truly,

Spoon

482087i.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 1 Plant-Type and 1 Spellcaster-Type monsters you control or from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' discard 1 card randomly from your opponent's hand. If it is Effect Monster or Spell Card, gain 400 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. Once in duel, pay half of your Life Points to Special Summon as many Level 6 or lower Plant or Spellcaster-Type monsters from your Graveyard as possible. That monster(s) cannot attack during this turn.[/i']

card for tenkage done

Dude Awesome

@Tenkage = Thanks dude, hope help your Member card collection

zues, my internet not so fast. i already made your cards, just have a problems in uploading

482087o.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, pay 400 Life Points to select 1 face-down Defense Position monster on the field and flip it face-up. (Flip Effect are not activated at this time). As long as this card remains face-up on your field, you can pay 1000 Life Points to take control 1 DARK monster your opponent controls. You can activate this effect during either player's turns.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived