Reisen Udongein Inaba & Fujiwara No Mokou

[align=center]RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!

NOT GONNA BE MAKING ANY OTHER TOUHOU CHARACTERS, SO DON'T ASK

[spoiler=Reisen]125974.jpg

Lore: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Beast-Warrior-Type Monsters

During your Standby Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can place 1 Lunar Rage Counter on this card (max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 2 Lunar Rage Counters to destroy 1 card on the field.

[spoiler=Alternate Artwork Reisen]125974eo.jpg

[spoiler=alternate, alternate artwork Reisen]125974ff.jpg

[spoiler=Mokou]125974q.jpg

Lore: 1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Pyro-Type Monsters

During your Standby Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can place 1 Blazing Talisman Counter on this card (max.10). Once per turn, you can remove 2 Blazing Talisman Counters to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Alternate Artwork Mokou]125974oa.jpg

[spoiler=alternate, alternate artwork mokou]125974.jpg

[/align]

Blah, I never much cared for Synchro monsters.

I don't particularly like Mokou's effect either, it doesn't fit her and it's almost the same as Reisen's. Mokou's effect should have something to do with her immortality, or something involving her hatred toward Kaguya, or maybe even something with FIRE monsters.

As far as artwork goes, I like Reisen's third pic best, and Mokou's second pic best.

Blah' date=' I never much cared for Synchro monsters.

I don't particularly like Mokou's effect either, it doesn't fit her and it's almost the same as Reisen's. Mokou's effect should have something to do with her immortality, or something involving her hatred toward Kaguya, or maybe even something with FIRE monsters.

As far as artwork goes, I like Reisen's third pic best, and Mokou's second pic best.

[/quote']

i'll probably give mokou something like vampire's curse effect where when shes destroyed you can pay 500 life points and she comes back 500 points stronger.

it is hard to make cards with "immortal" effect because then the balance is really hard, i would say make it something like the Sacred Phoenix of Nemphtys since mokou is like a phoenix,

and if u dont know what that card does is something like "When this card gets destroyed by a card Effect, you can Special Summon it to your side of the Field during your next Standby Phase. When this card gets Special Summoned this way, destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the Field." you can change the effect around a little but it should be something like that i think...

i love the Pics! way better than the pics i found for my Reisen and Mokou xD

maybe i should edit my cards ( by giving it better OCG) and make a new thread =w=

i think the effects are unique but idk... and I aint a big fan of Synchros even though i make some and that is because i`m too lazy to make fusions lol xD

oh well... i like it overall though so i will give it 9/10 since they are much better than my cards lol

it is hard to make cards with "immortal" effect because then the balance is really hard' date=' i would say make it something like the Sacred Phoenix of Nemphtys since mokou is like a phoenix,

and if u dont know what that card does is something like "When this card gets destroyed by a card Effect, you can Special Summon it to your side of the Field during your next Standby Phase. When this card gets Special Summoned this way, destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the Field." you can change the effect around a little but it should be something like that i think...

i love the Pics! way better than the pics i found for my Reisen and Mokou xD

maybe i should edit my cards ( by giving it better OCG) and make a new thread =w=

i think the effects are unique but idk... and I aint a big fan of Synchros even though i make some and that is because i`m too lazy to make fusions lol xD

oh well... i like it overall though so i will give it 9/10 since they are much better than my cards lol

[/quote']

so the pheonix is a vampire lord with a spell wipe? neat. anyway thanks for the rate

Archived