Zero the Reploid!

Windsor666

Well, this is an archtype monster deck that i made! "Zero the Reploid" I hope you enjoy, please coment:

Monsters:

474236.jpg[/img]

LORE:This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. During each of your Standby Phases, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF, increases its "LV" (It start with "LV1") by 1 and put 1 "Armor Counter" on it.(If the card would be destroyed you can remove the "Armor Counter instead)

474236.jpg[/img]

474236.jpg[/img]

474236.jpg[/img]

474236.jpg[/img]

474236.jpg[/img]

LORE:This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster.This card can't attack your opponent directly.If you control another face-up Warrior-Type or Machine-Type monster any monster that battle with this card is destroyed after the Damage Calculation.

474236.jpg[/img]

474236w.jpg[/img]

474236z.jpg[/img]

LORE:This card can't be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Omega's Unleash".This card is also treated as a "Zero the Reploid" monster.This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster.Any card destoyed by this card is removed from play. This card ATK and DEF are equal to 200 for each card in any graveyard.

474236c.jpg[/img]

LORE:This card can't be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can't be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Zero's Divine Rebirth".You can control only 1 "Divine Zero" monster.For each monster you control, during the Damage Calculation, this card and all "Zero the Reploid" monster gains 500 ATK.In your next Standby Phase remove this from play and Special Summon from your Deck, Hand or Graveyard 1 "Ruin Zero".

474236.jpg[/img]

LORE:This card can't be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can't be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Zero's Divine Rebirth".You can control only 1 "Divine Zero" monster.You can send 5 cards from the top of your Deck, your opponent takes 500 of damage for each monster you control.In your next Standby Phase remove this from play and Special Summon from your Deck, Hand or Graveyard 1 "Ruin Zero".

474236.jpg[/img]

LORE:This card can't be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can't be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Zero's Divine Rebirth".You can control only 1 "Divine Zero" monster.As long this card stay face-up in your side of the field all monsters your opponent controls must attack this card, if not, your opponent must send all cards from his hand to out of play.In your next Standby Phase remove this from play and Special Summon from your Deck, Hand or Graveyard 1 "Ruin Zero".

474236.jpg[/img]

LORE:This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster.This can't be destroyed except by battle.Once per turn you can send this face-up card to the Graveyard, if you do, Special Summon 1 "Zero the Reploid" monster from your Deck, during the End Phase the summoned monster is send to the top of your Deck and Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position.

The Coolest of All:

474236.jpg[/img]

LORE:"Majestic Dragon" + 1 "Zero the Reploid" or 1 "Divine Zero" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster.Once per turn you can remove from play from your Extra Deck up to 5 Synchro Monsters, this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each removed monster, also if you have at last 1 "Zero the Reploid" or "Divine Zero" monster with the same Attribute of 1 of the removed monsters you can use that Synchro Monster effect.

Spells & Traps:

474236g.jpg[/img]

474236l.jpg[/img]

474236i.jpg[/img]

474236.jpg[/img]

LORE:Remove from play from your graveyard the following cards:

*3 "Zero the Reploid - Saber Style", Special Summon from your Deck or Hand 1 "Divine Zero - Swordsmaster".

*3 "Zero the Reploid - Gun Style", Special Summon from your Deck or Hand 1 "Divine Zero - Gunslinger".

*3 "Zero the Reploid - Shield Style", Special Summon form your Deck or Hand 1 "Divine Zero - Royal Gardna".[/size][/font]

oh mmz cards =D

first off, you dont hafta put ... if your using the link provided by YCM

You should consider using spoilers if you have this many cards.

some of your images are squished, crop your images into a square dimension before uploading them.

most of your effects are balanced, though some cards can use some balance work.

you have a few ocg errors, too.

your ritual card should be a spell not trap.

7/10

if you like mmz, you should check out the sets im working on =D

Hey this 1 of my firts posts! Gimme a break! And I'll make more cards...The four generals will appear too and X! :D

But they really balanced?

Well if someone wanna gimme a help just say...

Err... I don't like too much Megaman X... My fav series are: Original, Legends, Zero, BattleNetwork and Star Force...

And i don't know a think of Megaman X!

Hey were you find that cool picture of X????

Will make a Levlein' Up X, the Shinttenou guys and they armed form!:D

Archived