The World Creature Control Combo

Death12328

Cards needed:

Field: 3 Creatures (The World, The Empress + Another Creature)

Hand: Heavy Storm + Brain Control

Steps:

1) Use Heavy Storm to clear any face down threat

2) Use Brain Control and take your opponents strongest creature

3) Use "The World"'s "Heads" ability to forward the turn

4) Creature you took control of SHOULD be now under your permanent control

Please folks if you want to correct my logic don't hesitate...

EDIT:

The Empress is a 1st Turn Thing with backup Spell/Trap Shields, if you get Heads that is and they Normal Summon with say that cursed Double Summon then let them you get (if Heads) 2 free monsters, 1 of them must be The World, using a Trap like Threatening Roar to prevent attacking, next turn let the combo I already displayed take motion (if all cards are in hand, I mean very situational but then again this is just a fun combo I thought up for the heck of it)

Other cards you may want to consider to pull this combo off with Coin Situational Cards are Double Coin Toss and (if it is in light of destruction) Reverse of Destiny.

can you at least make a combo with REAL TCG CARDS?!?!?

and don't say "they will be real someday" because that is n00bish, pointless, useless and n00bish... why rushing to make so poor combo (that's not even a combo) with cards that you don't own??

• 2 weeks later...

Actually Orochi' date=' oni-chan is telling the truth, its a entire set not a structure deck

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/

Though logic is off because at the end of turn it returns to your opponents side. :)

[/quote']

i never said it's an structure, i said LEARN TO PLAY WITH CARDS YOU CAN GET!!!

i mentioned SDs because they never came to america, cards can change... an OCG card not always becomes a TCG card... learn that!!

so, before defending your "oni-chan" (actually, it's "onii-chan" to say brother, oni-chan is translated as "dear devil") learn that rushing into create a combo with OCG cards is an invitation to FAIL!!" (specially when it's not a combo, just a lame random play)

Actually Orochi' date=' oni-chan is telling the truth, its a entire set not a structure deck

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/

Though logic is off because at the end of turn it returns to your opponents side. :)

[/quote']

i never said it's an structure, i said LEARN TO PLAY WITH CARDS YOU CAN GET!!!

i mentioned SDs because they never came to america, cards can change... an OCG card not always becomes a TCG card... learn that!!

so, before defending your "oni-chan" (actually, it's "onii-chan" to say brother, oni-chan is translated as "dear devil") learn that rushing into create a combo with OCG cards is an invitation to FAIL!!" (specially when it's not a combo, just a lame random play)

Archived