Dark Magician Girl, REVAMPED.

Skirts

READ: Okay, so I was going through Deviant Art and I saw a picture of a Dark Magician Girl in Slifer The Sky Dragon armour. I decided I would take a crack at making it into a Yu-Gi-Oh card. I wasn't sure if this belonged in the Realistic Card section, so I came here to post it. I have image credit, so it's not stolen. I will post the card lore as well. Enjoy !

Image Credit: jadenkaiba of Deviant Art.

[spoiler=[b]Dark Magician Girl, Slifer Battle Armour[/b]]22g6ps.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing1 face-up "Dark Magician Girl" you control. Increase this card's ATK by 300 during your opponents Battle Phase. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician Girl" from your Graveyard.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing1 face-up "Dark Magician Girl" you control Increase this card's ATK by 300 during your opponents Battle Phase. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician Girl" from your Graveyard."

There OCG fixed, and I really like this picture, the concept, the effect, you got yourself a 10/10.

Archived