awesome templates!

I thought I'd give out a few of my templates for a low price! I wont be giving out my booster template, but I will give out a couple of other stuff!

[spoiler=gold rare template]2060mrs.png

20 points to use.

[spoiler=gold border template]vpb2vk.png

25 points to use.

[spoiler=pokemon battle scene template]16jlapx.png

5 points to use

[spoiler=Pokeball sticker template]2u7rsl3.jpg

10 points to use

[spoiler=special gold sticker template]1y3fxe.jpg

3 points to use

[spoiler=rainbow holo sheet]9zvm88.png

50 points to use. This is only because it took me several hours to create it and the idea.

[spoiler=booster background (if you wanna make your own booster template, this is what you should start with!]bg_red.jpg

free.

[spoiler=Holo sheet]zw19xe.png

free.

[spoiler=dark synchro template]2lk87wo.jpg

free.

Just open them on top of a card and walaa! (except for the dark synchro template)

+ reps appriciated.

Thanks E-Hero Kyle. Also, I've seen a lot of your tuts, but you have to download the templates and everything. Why dont you just post a pic of an example, and then whenever someone sends you points, you can PM them the actual template? It makes it easier. Either that, or if it's a free template, then you can just post the pic of the template.

Thanks E-Hero Kyle. Also' date=' I've seen a lot of your tuts, but you have to download the templates and everything. Why dont you just post a pic of an example, and then whenever someone sends you points, you can PM them the actual template? It makes it easier. Either that, or if it's a free template, then you can just post the pic of the template.

[/quote']

This made me lol.

The only way you can get the psd of the template is if you download it on mediafire or whatever.

You can upload it as a psd.

You dont get it, do you. Neither does E-hero kyle. I just recently got a template from a guy who did the same thing as E-hero kyle does, all you have to do is save as a .png when you save the template, and upload it on tinypic. Then just copy and paste the IMG code in a pm. I just recently did it, I would know.

You dont get it' date=' do you. Neither does E-hero kyle. I just recently got a template from a guy who did the same thing as E-hero kyle does, all you have to do is save as a .png when you save the template, and upload it on tinypic. Then just copy and paste the IMG code in a pm. I just recently did it, I would know.

[/quote']

Acctually PSDs and XCFs can provide many more benefits than the benefits of PNGs (depending on the template). The templates that you are selling here dont use much layering. So they work extremly well with a PNG format. However if you need a template that can maintain layers and has the ability to edit text freely, a PSD or XCF works better.

For example, a booster template works better with a PSD or XCF because you can edit the text and put a render into a specific layer by pasting only ONE image. If you use PNGs for layered templates, you have to paste 4 or 5 different layers in a specific order manually. Not to mention that it is much easier to upload a PSD or XCF vs 4 or 5 different png files.

On a different note: Your gold borders look great. As for the pokeball sticker, all you did was search google for images of "pokeballs" and then resized an image. (I did it my self after I saw the template). Despite that however, it is an inteseting and new idea and I applaud you for creating it. I would suggest lowering the price though considering it is only a resized googleimage.

The rainbow holo sheet looks ok. Not the best, but better than some Ive seen. However, please change your claim in the first post. You said that you "made it from scratch" but all it is is the basic YCM holo sheet with colors over the top. You did customize it, but you did not scratch it. That is the only complaint I have.

Also: you said: " I just recently got a template from a guy who did the same thing as E-hero kyle does, all you have to do is save as a .png when you save the template, and upload it on tinypic. "

If you dont mind me asking, who did you buy it from?

Well, I'm not sure if you could consider it from scratch, but... The meaning of from scratch is that you started with nothing. I did. I started with nothing, but then I found several different holo sheets, but only one would work with the colorizing part. It took me hours to make it. Also, on the pokeball sticker, the reason it costs that much, isnt for the quality, it's for the idea.

The Gold Rare is actually pretty good.

Gold Border looks like a gooey gradient. Eh.

Anyone can make a Battle Scene with a couple sprites. Honestly.

Pokeball sticker, unlike what the above poster said, despite being 'original' it doesn't look that great anyway. At least, in my opinion.

The gold sticker is too yellow.

Anyone can make the 'rainbow holo' by layer a gradient over the standard holo sheet.

The background is too big.

Holo sheet? Yeah... Not exactly yours.

Dark Synchro? Umm... Monster + Hue much?

With the dark synchro template, there's a lot more to it than that. In a normal card, the stars are still there, when you need this to erase the stars and paint them on again backwards. Also, I never said the holo was mine.

Also, the gold sticker is named, "Special Gold Sticker" cuz it's 'too yellow.' I did that on purpose. I just colorized it.

Archived