#3 .:ANIME:. Based Cards!! Feel free to add your own card. 10 Supporters :) Thanks guys.

All of your sets are great man. I've got a card.

[spoiler=Anime - Into the Darkness]330783y.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Lv 4 or lower "Anime" monster from your hand or Deck to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, you can discard 3 cards from your hand to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF when a monster is destroyed.

I see you need my lore. How about you chew...

ON MY LORE!

[spoiler=lore]

This card can only be Summoned if there is a Field Spell Card face-up on the field. This card's ATK is equal to the number of "Anime" cards on the field. If there is a Field Spell Card in play, you gain 1000 Life Points in your Main Phase 2. If this card is destroyed in battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy the opposing monster.

I'll help too ... here are 3 new cards ;D :

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500] Anime - Insanity[/color]]

354706w.jpg

Lore: 1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Anime" monsters

This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly if you have 1000 or less Life Points. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster you control to inflict Damage equal to the destroyed monsters ATK to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler= Anime - Made My Day]

354706.jpg

Lore: This card can only be Summoned if you have 3 or less Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to view at your opponent's hand.

[spoiler= Anime - Crispy Flavor]

354706.jpg

Lore: This card can only be Summoned if you have 5000 Life Points or more. Once per turn, increase your Life Points x100 for each "Anime" monster in your Graveyard.

[spoiler= Anime - Smashing Hit]

354706.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Pay 500 Life Points in each of your Standby Phases. Once per turn, you can send 1 Spell Card in your hand to your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

[spoiler= Anime - Hear my Pray]

354706s.jpg

Lore: If a monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, increase your Life Points by half of the destroyed monsters ATK.

[spoiler= Anime - K.O. Beast]

354706rr.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be equipped with Equip Spell Cards. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, increase the ATK of this card by 200.

Hope you add them ^^

and yea I am an Anime Fan xD.... watch this: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shinwa87

I thought you might like these:

[spoiler=Anime-Faries Are Cute]

345353.jpg

If there are more than 2 "Anime" cards on the field when this card is Summoned, you can activate one of the following effects:

-You gain 100 Life Points for each "Anime" card on the field.

-This card gains 450 ATK and DEF.

-You can destroy one Lv 2 or lowe monster in your Main Phase 2.

[spoiler=Anime-Frost Maiden]

345353g.jpg

This card also counts as an Aqua-Type monster. If this card destroys a face up monster, you can make your Opponent skip their Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Anime-I Do What Is Nesicary]

345353.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Secial Summoned if you control 2 or more "Anime" monsters. If this card destroys a Defence Position monster, you can attack again, but with only 1000 ATK.

I hope you like them.

Man' date=' these cards are boring. Just being real.

And Shinwa, could you put your sig cards in a spoiler? Cause a sig that big is not necesary. Takes up my whole screen.

[/quote']

Sorry but I am not the only one .... and why dontcha turn your screen on 1650*1024 ? Then it will be good .... Maybe I turn them into Spoilers but then people won't click on them

First, I do!!! :-)

Second, I misspelled incorporated in the creator name of my card so here is the right one [spoiler=Corrected]191267.jpg

Thank you!

@ the guy with the Naruto cards: I suggest selecting 1 or 2 because they are a bit too much. And then make them the way they are supposed to be "Anime - ......"

Hiya,

this card is from the worlds greatest anime... well, at least I think that way. It may be a bit stupid, even over- or underpowered (to be honest, I cant decide that myself)... but oh well, it's mine :p If there are any changes to be made (OCG, whatever), please tell me.

573102.jpg

Will you add it? Pretty plx? :?

However: Nice cards everybody, looking forward to see more :)

So long

Spoon

lol, I think I'll add a card

[spoiler=Card]554765yq.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field, you can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. The other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Fusion Monsters that use this card as a Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon cannot be destroyed by card effects that doesn't target them. If this card was used as a Fusion Material for the Fusion Summon of a "Anime" monster, it gains 200 ATK for every card in both players' hands.

This Set Looks like its going to be great.

[spoiler= Anime - Vicious Pride]

354706oa.jpg

Lore: This card gains ATK equal to the number of "Anime" monster in your Graveyard x500. Once per turn, you can send 1 "Anime" monster in your hand to your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

I like it =D

Archived