The VALVe Card Set - If You Comment, There Will Be Cake

The Tin  Trooper

Rise and shine, [test subject name here]. I hear a goddamn Witch, so help me defend this point, or CRY SOME MORE!!! Oh, and watch the headhumpers.

For those of you who didn't get that, this is a card Set dedicated to the Gaming Company known as Valve, creators of Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2.

[spoiler=Half-Life Series]

[spoiler=SMPW-EN001]

7642.jpg16gwn76.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle by Reptile-Type monsters (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If this card attacks an "Alien" monster, any effects that would be activated are negated. If there is a "Black Mesa" face-up on the field, this card cannot attack face-down monsters.

[spoiler=SMPW-EN002]

7642a.jpg

Equip only to a "Steam - Gordon Freeman" on your field. It gains 700 ATK and DEF. If it battles a face-down Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the equipped monster's ATK, inflict the difference as damage to your opponent,

[spoiler=SMPW-EN003]

7642.jpg

Increase the ATK of all Reptile and Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field by 600. If a Reptile-Type monster on your field is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Reptile-Type monsters from your Deck. If a Spellcaster-Type monster on your field is destroyed by battle, increase your Life Points by 400 for each card in your hand. If you have no cards in your hand, increase your Life Points by 500.

[spoiler=Team Fortress 2]

[spoiler=SMPW-EN004]

4273l.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle by Pyro-Type or FIRE monsters (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If this card destroys a non-Pyro-Type or non-FIRE monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's Level x 500. If this card destroys a Pyro-Type or FIRE monster, decrease your Life Points by the destroyed monster's Level x 300.

If you comment, there will be cake.

Uuuuh, I'm so looking forward to the Portal cards :D

"The cake is lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie."

Anyway, looking good so far, the (graphical) effect on that Gordon Freeman looks pretty neat, though on the card its called "Gordan"... maybe you should correct that ;) Effect looks okay too, not much to say about that.

Overall: "This was a triumph. I'm making a note hear: HUGE SUCCESS." But no rating for now, wanna see more cards first :p

So long

Spoon

• 2 weeks later...

I love Vavle!

I also love Steam :D

Played Counter Strike Source for a few years and honestly couldn't get enough.

*cough*Back to the cards*cough*

Loving the name for your Crowbar card.

Not keen on the piercing damage aspect cos it's common but I guess the crowbar is kinda sharp.

Nice new name too. Mr. Lordi.

k

l

Triple T!!^^ *hugs him* Nice name change, dude. And great cards. I don't like cake, but a Pepsi'll suffice.

Sorry, drank the Pepsi. Care for some Boomer Bile instead?

I love Vavle!

I also love Steam :D

Played Counter Strike Source for a few years and honestly couldn't get enough.

*cough*Back to the cards*cough*

Loving the name for your Crowbar card.

Not keen on the piercing damage aspect cos it's common but I guess the crowbar is kinda sharp.

Nice new name too. Mr. Lordi.

Danke, Liam. I might change my name to Mister Lordi next :D

Added the Pyro from Team Fortress 2, my favourite Class :D

Archived