Jump and Run for your Life Points! (25/??) *Nameless Boy added*

Spoon

Hmm it seems you can add Abe + Munch based Spell Cards and possibly a Fusion or two. A Trap based on Abe's Farts and a Spell on Abe's followers works cool.

And don't forget teh Crash Bandicoot nao. :lol:

But overall 10/10. This set should be an example to all as this really gave me ideas.

i like these cards. Im not gonna rate cause you have some word choice thats not exactly OCG. I like how you're on epic mickey haha. I think i might actually get that game when it comes out.

Yeah... I wish I had a Wii... and if it were only for this game, it looks amazing! But anyways, you could rate me anyways, just give me 1 point less because of OCG errors, thats fine with me :P

Hmm it seems you can add Abe + Munch based Spell Cards and possibly a Fusion or two. A Trap based on Abe's Farts and a Spell on Abe's followers works cool.

And don't forget teh Crash Bandicoot nao. :lol:

But overall 10/10. This set should be an example to all as this really gave me ideas.

Thank you for the rating, I guess thats more than I deserve :D

I had an Abe ready, but someone (recap: It was ChaosInfinity, Post #10) wanted to make a whole set about him and the Oddworld Games. So I decided to let that pass and concentrate on the characters of games I actually played through (I only had the Demo... and that was a long time ago). Regarding Crash Bandicoot, read my statement in Post #25, I basically have him ready, but I have no decent pictures for his support cards (Aku Aku and Uka Uka). Until I get those, I can't post him. After all, I don't wanna get anything half-assed out ;)

So long,

Spoon

Archived