The Deifiends

John A. Zoidberg

Should I continue with this set?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I continue with this set?

• Yes.
    • No.

Here's a se I've been working on called Deifiends. Deifiend means "Fiend God," for anyone who's curious.

Anyway, here they are, enjoy.

[spoiler=Deifiend Archdragon]565936.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can remove from play up to 5 cards with "Deifiend" in its name from your Hand, Field, or Graveyard. For every card removed from play, add 1 Deicounter to this card (Max. 5). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Deicounter to Negate the activation of any Spell or Trap cards and destroy that card. Whenever a Spell or Trap card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 100 damage to the controller of that card for every card in their Deck with the same name as that card.

[spoiler=Deifiend Bloodlines]565936w.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Deifiend" in its name. That card gains 1 Deicounter (Max. 5) for every card in your Graveyard with "Deifiend" in its name. When that monster is attacked, redirect the attack to a different monster on your side of the field. If this card is equipped to a "Deifiend Drago," you can remove 1 Deicounter to redirect an attack to a monster on your opponents side of the field.

[spoiler=Deifiend Decoy]565936.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be used when a "Deifiend Drago" is selected as an attack target. Special Summon 1 "Deifiend Token" (ATK: 2000 DEF: 2000) and redirect the attack to the token.

[spoiler=Deifiend Dragonlord]565936.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play up to 5 monsters with "Deifiend" in their name. For every monster removed from play, this card gains one Deicounter (Max. 5). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Deicounter from this card to increase this cards ATK by 1000 during the Battle Phase of this turn only.

[spoiler=Spike-Bottom Trap Hole]565936.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If a monster with 1500 or more attack is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, destroy it. Then, flip a coin. If it lands on heads, your opponent takes damage equal to that monsters ATK. If it lands on tails, you take damage equal to that monsters ATK.

Rate as honestly as possible :D

Deifiend archdragon:

Really nice card! Balanced effect (reminds me of one of my own cards), good idea!

9.5/10

Deifiend Bloodlines:

Nice, small OCG errors:

redirect=you select the attack target

(may be others) 8.5/10

Deifiend Decoy:

Nice idea, kind of bland, but that's ok.

btw, I don't see Deifiend Drago 8.5/10

Deifiend Dragonlord:

Nice effect, however, you have to specify WHERE the cards have to be removed from

9/10

Spike-Bottom Trap Hole:

Doesn't seem to do with Deifiends, though I still like it. Bit too strong of a drawback.

8.75/10

Overall, great set! Continue, please! :D

Deifiend archdragon:

Really nice card! Balanced effect (reminds me of one of my own cards)' date=' good idea!

9.5/10

Deifiend Bloodlines:

Nice, small OCG errors:

redirect=you select the attack target

(may be others) 8.5/10

Deifiend Decoy:

Nice idea, kind of bland, but that's ok.

btw, I don't see Deifiend Drago 8.5/10

Deifiend Dragonlord:

Nice effect, however, you have to specify WHERE the cards have to be removed from

9/10

Spike-Bottom Trap Hole:

Doesn't seem to do with Deifiends, though I still like it. Bit too strong of a drawback.

8.75/10

Overall, great set! Continue, please! :D

[/quote']

Thanks! And Dragonlord is Drago, I just felt that Dragonlord was a more suiting name. Spike-Bottom Trap Hole was a card I made for a contest, and I thought it was pretty cool so I threw it in. And I'll be sure to change any OCG errors you've pointed out. Also, should I stick with the dragon theme or should I stard to make other types?

Archived