-Underpowered

-Its Kaio Ken/Several Grammar errors

-Fake types(HERO' date=' is not a type)

-ATK and DEF power is overly overpowered

-Effects are underpowered

-Pics are overused/blurry

0000000000000000000000001./10

Work more harder

[/quote'] I SAID ONLY POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED! THESE ARE NOT OFFICAL YUGIOH CARDS! THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT! YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN UP!!

-Underpowered

-Its Kaio Ken/Several Grammar errors

-Fake types(HERO' date=' is not a type)

-ATK and DEF power is overly overpowered

-Effects are underpowered

-Pics are overused/blurry

0000000000000000000000001./10

Work more harder

[/quote'] I SAID ONLY POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED! THESE ARE NOT OFFICAL YUGIOH CARDS! THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT! YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN UP!!

Sorry dude. I didn't see that coming. BUt if I want to give a perfect rating, try taking my advice to amke them better. THEN I will rate more positive. We take criticism to make us better

Sorry dude. I didn't see that coming. BUt if I want to give a perfect rating, try taking my advice to amke them better. THEN I will rate more positive. We take criticism to make us better

I've seen your cards too pal. They are as bad as mine. Blurry pix. Effects aren't very good. So your in no position to give me the rating you did. Plus you didn't give me any advice. You just criticised them. That's not the same thing. I make my cards how I want them to be. To each their own. I'm new at this. & lastly it's dudette not dude. I'm a girl not a guy. If you don't like how I make my cards then stay off my threads. Because I'm not changing how I make them for anyone. Have a nice day sir.

Sorry dude. I didn't see that coming. BUt if I want to give a perfect rating' date=' try taking my advice to amke them better. THEN I will rate more positive. We take criticism to make us better

[/quote'] I've seen your cards too pal. They are as bad as mine. Blurry pix. Effects aren't very good. So your in no position to give me the rating you did. Plus you didn't give me any advice. You just criticised them. That's not the same thing. I make my cards how I want them to be. To each their own. I'm new at this. & lastly it's dudette not dude. I'm a girl not a guy. If you don't like how I make my cards then stay off my threads. Because I'm not changing how I make them for anyone. Have a nice day sir.

What do you mean by my cards are worse? They're at least a little better on what it depends. Anyways, if you want advise, then try putting more effort, and thinking about what certain effects should fit in with the cards, as with reducing the power. And sorry I called you dude. I wanted to help you

um ...more... how bout you lower all that ATK/DEF a bit(lot) for some and ... um make it harder to summon the lendgery guy ... maybe a ritule card or a fustion card and if you lok @ the real cards the LV is normely the same as the Level shown by the stars

but i do like the set overall 1-5/10 ( me can spell 2 nite )

sorry ( me cant spell 2 nite )

ok... all of them are OP'D, u should post the lore up so we can fix the effects but I'll just point out some of the OCG errors. Remember to put

OCG Fix:

Field -> from your side of the field

Attack Points -> ATK

& one other Light monster -> and 1 LIGHT monster you control

Tributing "Goku - Super Saiyan LV 1 -> Tributing 1 face-up "Goku - Super Saiyan LV 1"

2.5/10 (fix this and it'll be 4/10, need more creativity. See my cards in my sig or other members's cards for ideas but don't copy any effect from any1)

ok... all of them are OP'D' date=' u should post the lore up so we can fix the effects but I'll just point out some of the OCG errors. Remember to put

OCG Fix:

Field -> from your side of the field

Attack Points -> ATK

& one other Light monster -> and 1 LIGHT monster you control

Tributing "Goku - Super Saiyan LV 1 -> Tributing 1 face-up "Goku - Super Saiyan LV 1"

2.5/10 (fix this and it'll be 4/10, need more creativity. See my cards in my sig or other members's cards for ideas but don't copy any effect from any1)

[/quote']

None of them are OP'd, they are all UP'd, Effect wise.

- Bad OCG.

- Fake Types.

- OP'd ATK/DEF.

- UP'd Effects.

- Blurry Images.

0/10

*ATTENTION PLEASE* THE CARDS THAT ARE POSTED HERE ARE NO LONGER ACTIVE. THIS IS NOW AN INVALID THREAD. I HAVE ALREADY BEGUN WORKING ON FIXING THE ERROR IN THESE CARDS. PLEASE DO NOT RATE OR COMMENT ON THIS POST FOR YOUR RATES & COMMENTS WILL BE NULL & VOID. & I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN WASTING YOUR TIME RATING CARDS THAT HAVE BEEN NULLIFIED. SO THANK YOU ALL & HAVE A VERY NICE DAY.

Archived