Card Rarity: Super Rare

Circulation: LIMITED EDITION

Set ID: DVR-00000

Type: Warrior

Description: "LEGOS" + "Vader Parts"

ATK / DEF: 2800/2700

Creator: D-Vader

Year: 2008

:(Sorry I just thought of it.Here are the card ranks.

1. very very good you get12 points
  2. very good you get nine points
  3. good you get 7 points
  4. bad you get five points
  5. very bad you get 2 points
  6. very very bad you get none

D-vader you get 5 Points.If you get a picture for it and post it again you will get4 more points.

EDIT: i don't want any points or anything for this, i just thought i'd make d-vader's card an actual card for him. you don't have to keep it though if u want to make your own, d-vader

k0lzlj.jpg

i'm working on a bunch of my own right now (including my own vader), so i'll post them soon, but maybe not til tomorrow

Now I am going to make a thread in the card contest forum called lego starwars club card contest thread.Here is a cool trick for lego starwars2 first turn the self destruct extra one .then turn into a character that is next to a droid like a battledroidt .then with the character next to the droid Hop onto a car animal or a machine.Finally hop out of car,animal,or machineand when in mid air turn into the droid and use self destruct.After you do that the droid should be in/on the car,animal,or machine.

Where do you get the cool images' date=' browarod?

[/quote']

i just did google searches for phrases like "lego han solo" and stuff like that. it was pretty easy to find most of them, actually. the hard part was deciding what kinds of effects to give all of them and what attributes and things like that.

Who is your favorite character?

My fiction character Jedi Storm.

He has a Jawa head with a Stormtrooper mask and Stormtrooper body, legs and arms (White). He has black hands, belt and cape. His weapon is a purple lightsaber.

P.S. ferroboy720 you can join because I am the Co-Owner.

Archived