My Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon card Creations

LegendaryCatcher

Hi. I've been off this site for a while but, during that time I created some cards. Come on here to see what Pokemon cards I created. I'm fine about anyone one who gives me bad critics about my cards. I'm still a new person on this site. Also enjoy :D.

Here's the first card:

370130.jpg

*Edit*(Fixed Celebi's effect) Here's the next card:

370130.jpg

*Edit*(Added to Dialga's effect) Here's another card:

370130.jpg

*Edit*(Fixed small errors on the card and added a little more)Time for a Spell Card:

370130.jpg

Now for a silly card:

370130.jpg

Spell #2:

370130j.jpg

Ah, ok.

Here it is. Sorry for the silly mistake.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the card "Call fo the Forest Guardian". If this monster is Special Summoned successfully, all monster your control are not destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can add 1 card from your Deck to your Hand or add one card from your Graveyard back to your Hand. On the turn this effect is activated, you cannot Summon any monsters or place a card on the field.

Ok. I will fix the errors.

Since Dialga's effect is so tiny I will post it.

*Edit* (Fixed Dialga's effect) This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the card "Guardian of Time". Once on each of your Standy Phases, you can draw 1 card but then you must discard 1 card from your hand at your End Phase. If you cannot discard a card from your hand, destroy all cards you control. Once per turn may can negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Card effect your opponent controls and send that card back to thier Deck. Thier deck is then shuffled.

Archived