The Deifiends (Completely Remade) More Cards Added!

John A. Zoidberg

Hey everyone!

I didn't like how my origonal Deifiends were dragons, so I restarted.

Anyway, here they are!

[spoiler=Deifiend Beastman]565936ri.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If there's at least "Deifiend Soldier" on your side of the field, you can Tribute this card to increase 1 "Deifiend Soldier"'s ATK and DEF by 1000.

[spoiler=Deifiend Deity]565936s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 monsters with "Deifiend" in their names. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, any monster with "Deifiend" in its name cannot be destroyed as a result of battle (damage calculation still applies).

[spoiler=Deifiend Lightkiller]565936l.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If this card destroys a LIGHT monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that cards ATK.

[spoiler=Deifiend Newborn]565936d.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If this card is used as a Tribute for a Level 7 or higher monster, it counts as 2 Tributes.

[spoiler=Deifiend Shadow Walker]565936.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If your opponent has 2 or more monsters than you on their side of the field, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. If there are no other cards face-up on your side of the field with "Deifiend" in its name, this card can attack directly.

[spoiler=Deifiend Soldier]565936.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, activate 1 of the following effects for every card with "Deifiend" in its name on the field, not including this card:

-1: This card gains 200 ATK.

-2: This card cannot be selected as an attack target.

-3: This card can attack your opponent directly.

-4: This card is unnaffected by Spells and Traps.

[spoiler=King of the Deifiends]565936l.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can remove this card from play. At the Standby Phase of your next turn, Special Summon it back to the field. When this card is Special Summoned, it gains 100 ATK and DEF for every monster with "Deifiend" in its name in your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Queen of the Deifiends]565936u.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 monsters with "Deifiend" in their names. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card your opponent controls. Depeding on the type of card you destroyed, activate 1 of the following effects:

-If you destroyed a Spell card, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

-If you destroyed a Trap card, Special Summon 1 Level 4 monster with "Deifiend" in its name from your Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Spike-Bottom Trap Hole]565936.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If a monster with 1500 or more attack is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, destroy it. Then, flip a coin. If it lands on heads, your opponent takes damage equal to that monsters ATK. If it lands on tails, you take damage equal to that monsters ATK.

[spoiler=The Deifiend]565936jb.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster.

When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play up to 3 monster with "Deifiend" in their names. For every card removed from play, this card gains 1 Deicounter (Max. 3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Deicounter from this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-type monster from your Hand, Field, or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Deifiend General]565936k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Deifiend Soldier" on your side of the field. For every card with "Deifiend" in its name on your side of the field, this card gains 200 ATK and DEF.

[spoiler=Deifiend Goddess]565936e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set while there is 1 "Deifiend Deity" on your side of the field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, remove it from play. As long as this card remains out of play, "Deifiend Deity" gains 500 ATK.

[spoiler=Deifiend Mage]565936q.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, you can sacrifice 1 monster with "Deifiend" in its name in order to take control of 1 monster your opponent controls until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Deifiend Seeker]565936e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, both players must flip their Decks.

Rate them as honestly as possible :D

Picture credit goes to Jazin Kay on Photobucket

Beastman: OCG fix: While you control a "Deifiend Soldier", you can Tribute this card to increase it's ATK and DEF by 1000.

Deity: remove them from where? And it's Op, becouse it makes itself indestructable by battle aswell.

Lightkiller & Shadow Walker: Are ok.

Newborn: OCG fix: When Tribute Summoning a "Deifiend" monster, you can treat this 1 monster as 2 Tributes.

Soldier: is pretty good.

King: I would make a Deifiend Tuner and make him only Summonable by using 1 of those.

Queen: Remove from where?

Trap: Not really fitting in this set, but ballanced enough.

The: I suggest the same as with King.

Pretty nice pics but also bad OCG.

And most effects are quite unoriginal.

A 7/10

1 Q before i rate is this an arch-type?

Yes. It means "Fiend God."

Beastman: OCG fix: While you control a "Deifiend Soldier"' date=' you can Tribute this card to increase it's ATK and DEF by 1000.[/i']

Deity: remove them from where? And it's Op, becouse it makes itself indestructable by battle aswell.

Lightkiller & Shadow Walker: Are ok.

Newborn: OCG fix: When Tribute Summoning a "Deifiend" monster, you can treat this 1 monster as 2 Tributes.

Soldier: is pretty good.

King: I would make a Deifiend Tuner and make him only Summonable by using 1 of those.

Queen: Remove from where?

Trap: Not really fitting in this set, but ballanced enough.

The: I suggest the same as with King.

Pretty nice pics but also bad OCG.

And most effects are quite unoriginal.

A 7/10

Thanks, I'll make the changes. I just haven't made a tuner yet because I haven't gotten to it.

Deifiend is my own version of Archfiends. If I made the type Deifiend' date=' it would be creating fake types, archetypes go in names of cards.

[/quote']

no its not you have it back words if you put it in these "" it doesn't count as a type also type are put like this machine-type

look at morphtronics or light sworns

heres an example of what i mean

400px-MorphtronicCelfonCSOC-EN-C-1E.png

notice it say "Morphtronic" monster

[spoiler=Post]

Deifiend is my own version of Archfiends. If I made the type Deifiend' date=' it would be creating fake types, archetypes go in names of cards.

[/quote']

no its not you have it back words if you put it in these "" it doesn't count as a type also type are put like this machine-type

bump

i see u ignored my post

[spoiler=Post]

[/quote']

bump

i see u ignored my post

I actually didn't, I had an original reply that was about that one, but I deleted it in order to bump. I said that what you were suggesting was a comfort, not a necessity. It would just be to eliminate the need to use so much space, it isn't something that is necissary.

[spoiler=Post]

[/quote']

bump

i see u ignored my post

I actually didn't' date=' I had an original reply that was about that one, but I deleted it in order to bump. I said that what you were suggesting was a comfort, not a necessity. It would just be to eliminate the need to use so much space, it isn't something that is necissary.

[/quote']

I also misunderstood what you origonally meant. I thought you meant the actual type, like instead of being "warrior" or "fiend" I would make it [Deifiend/ Effect]

sacrifice=Tribute.

General and Goddess are UP. Give them a bigger ATK boost (250 for general and 800 for Queen).

The rest are ok. And now you've made the Tuner plz make the Synchro so that they can only be Summoned with the Tuner.

My rating reases becouse of Mage, I find it quite brilliant.

A 7.3/10

sacrifice=Tribute.

General and Goddess are UP. Give them a bigger ATK boost (250 for general and 800 for Queen).

The rest are ok. And now you've made the Tuner plz make the Synchro so that they can only be Summoned with the Tuner.

My rating reases becouse of Mage' date=' I find it quite brilliant.

A 7.3/10

[/quote']

Thank you! ^^ I like Mage a lot myself.

Gah, too many cards to fix OCG, so I will give only some advices:

On your side of the field = you control/ your fiend

On your opponent side of the field = your opponent controls / your opponents field.

And yeah, Lexadin said almost everything that I was about to say, Good pictures though, so I will give you a 7.5/10

Gah' date=' too many cards to fix OCG, so I will give only some advices:

On your side of the field = you control/ your fiend

On your opponent side of the field = your opponent controls / your opponents field.

And yeah, Lexadin said almost everything that I was about to say, Good pictures though, so I will give you a 7.5/10

[/quote']

Thanks! And by the way, this isn't even all of the cards I've made. I just haven't added them.

Archived