really good synchro

~{Rochster}~

This is my newest card. Your opponent has to defeat it quickly because it's ability will destroy him/her.

587181z.jpg

"1 tuner monster + 1 machine non-tuner monster + 1 beast non-tuner monster"

Once per turn, you can add 1 Destruction Counter to Glizer, the Beast of Destruction. (FIRE level1, 100ATK 100DEF) Destruction Counters cannot be destroyed by battle, cannot attack, and do not fill up monster or spell/trap slots. For every Destruction Counter Glizer, the Beast of Destructon has, it can deal damage directly to your opponent x100.

Counters work by adding them onto the card, then removing them to affect your opponent in some way. They don't have ATK, DEF, Attributes, or Levels.

For example (as just a random effect for a monster using counters), "When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, remove from play up to 5 monsters from your Hand, Field, or Graveyard. For each monster removed from play, add 1 (Whatever you want to call the counter) to this card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 (Whatever you want to call the counter) to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Hand, Field, or Graveyard."

That one's relatively overused, but I'm just giving you an example.

With attack, I think you were thinking of Tokens, but you don't "add" tokens to cards, you just summon them.

Since you're new, I give it a 5/10.

Also, instead of repeating its name over and over again, just say "this card" instead of Glizer, the Beast of Destruction.

Counters work by adding them onto the card' date=' then removing them to affect your opponent in some way. They don't have ATK, DEF, Attributes, or Levels.

For example (as just a random effect for a monster using counters), "When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, remove from play up to 5 monsters from your Hand, Field, or Graveyard. For each monster removed from play, add 1 (Whatever you want to call the counter) to this card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 (Whatever you want to call the counter) to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Hand, Field, or Graveyard."

That one's relatively overused, but I'm just giving you an example.

With attack, I think you were thinking of Tokens, but you don't "add" tokens to cards, you just summon them.

Since you're new, I give it a 5/10.[hr']

Also, instead of repeating its name over and over again, just say "this card" instead of Glizer, the Beast of Destruction.

ok, ill make a new one.

I don't really understand this card, but I'll guess.

So, you place 1 counter on this card every turn and inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each counter on it? Works great with burn decks, but Summoning Conditions don't work great with burn decks. 6/10

I don't really understand this card' date=' but I'll guess.

So, you place 1 counter on this card every turn and inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each counter on it? Works great with burn decks, but Summoning Conditions don't work great with burn decks. 6/10

[/quote']

i made a fixed one, check it out.

Archived