έκλειψη Posted July 22, 2010 Author Report Share Posted July 22, 2010 Bumpandmorecardswillbeupwithinthenext15hourseeventhoughthatsoundslikequitealongtimetowaitforanupdateiguess. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Lez Posted July 22, 2010 Report Share Posted July 22, 2010 people have problems creating realistic Vanillas..you dont9/10Grammar goodbalance goodpics goodeverythings fine Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sylphiend Posted July 22, 2010 Report Share Posted July 22, 2010 I couldn't use the pic of Bodyless Phantom because it was PNG :( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
έκλειψη Posted July 22, 2010 Author Report Share Posted July 22, 2010 O. Thanks, still...? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ss2phil Posted July 22, 2010 Report Share Posted July 22, 2010 Hey do you mind if I try to do the same you did but with Dark Magician and/or Buster Blader instead? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KishinAkira Posted July 22, 2010 Report Share Posted July 22, 2010 Awesome cards! I like the images and cant wait to see further installments and support. (And, though I normally wouldn't plug my own threads, I could really use the feedback... If this is against the rules, tell me and I'll remove this plug posthaste.) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
έκλειψη Posted July 22, 2010 Author Report Share Posted July 22, 2010 Thanks, you two. And go ahead ss2, I can't stop you. I replied to your thread, KA. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ss2phil Posted July 22, 2010 Report Share Posted July 22, 2010 I have to say it again: your cards are great!I've just done mines about Dark Magician so feel free to check it out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
έκλειψη Posted July 23, 2010 Author Report Share Posted July 23, 2010 I checked it out. Thanks for the comment! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
έκλειψη Posted July 23, 2010 Author Report Share Posted July 23, 2010 Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
έκλειψη Posted July 23, 2010 Author Report Share Posted July 23, 2010 Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wrathos Posted July 23, 2010 Report Share Posted July 23, 2010 Flavor text is never that long. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
touzaikokon Posted July 23, 2010 Report Share Posted July 23, 2010 I like this set. That's all I've got to say right now. But I like what you've done with the backstory. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.