Recalling on our Painful Memories...

FaneCense

It has been a couple of weeks since I last posted a thread on this forum. I haven't had much in mind, so I wasn't sure if there was anything I would want to post. I thought I might have wanted to update my "Tree-based cards", which was my first set, but came to the conclusion that I had completed them.

The concept of the cards known as "Painful Memories" were inspired by personal and shared experiences by me and people I knew. I felt a need to share it with the community of yugiohcardmaker in the form of Yu-gi-oh cards. The cards may have a special meaning to you based on your own experiences. Even if they don't, I hope you can enjoy them, as I hope you do with all of our posts.

Some pictures I obtained from Photobucket. If you look on the lower right of a card, you may see the image supplier's Photobucket username.

583596.jpg

583596r.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596.jpg

583596m.jpg

If you don't understand what the story behind these cards is, I can explain it to you if you read on.

There were many people living together in a town. There was no government system and the people had lived freely. A girl who had experienced many emotional conflicts brought herself to brutally killing dozens of these people. The girl eventually came across a person younger than her, whose boyfriend she had killed. This person had brought the girl to believe she was wrong to kill, and one day commited suicide of guilt and shame. She had hoped she would be forgiven for her wrongdoings.

Thanks for reading, everyone. Have a good day, and be sure to comment or rate.

Archived