Gary Oak, Thats Who...

Shizuku Oikawa

Just when you thought he couldn't stop coming in Pokemon, and thought you escaped him in YCM, you see a random card, it's Gary Oak, That's Who, lol

[align=center]

554765y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If your opponent declares an attack, Summons a monster, or activates a card effect, you can negate it and return the card to it's owner hand then Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every card in your opponent's hand, field, and Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by battle, return this card to your hand.

[/align]

Because Gary Oak Owns.

Well this was made because I was bored, and didn't really feel like working on cards right now, so here he is, Gary Oak

What do you think?

Because you can't ignore his girth lol

OCG:

"If your opponent declares an attack, Summons a monster, or activates a card effect, you can negate it and return that card to its owner hand and Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every card in your opponent's hand, field, and Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by battle, return this card to your hand."

The Special Summoning part made me go "LOLwut?" xD

That can get OPed so fast stat-wise it's actually pretty funny lol

The pic made me rofl

8/10

Archived