chaos beast card

gobo55

CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS ONLY NO H8RS

---------------------------------------------------------------------

name:apophis the chaos beast

250471.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summmoned by the Ritual Spell Card "Chaos Arrives". Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

name chaos arrives

250471i.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Apophis the Chaos Beast". You must also offer monsters from the field or your hand whose total Level Stars equal to or more than 10.

name:discords oracle

250471.jpg

During each of your opponents Standby Phases, pick up the top card of your opponents Deck. Return the picked up card to either the top or bottom of their Deck.his/her deck

name:chaos knight

250471.jpg

this card gains 200 attack points for every card in your hand.

name:chaos caster

250471.jpg

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to place 1 Chaos Counter on a face-up "World in Chaos", if possible.

name world in chaos

250471.jpg

All "Chaos" monsters gain 500 ATK and lose 300 DEF for each Chaos Counter on this card. (max.4) This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i treid my best to remove any errors if you find them plz point them out please

Here, I'll fix them up for you.

Apophis the Chaos Beast: This card can only be Ritual Summmoned by the Ritual Spell Card "Chaos Arrives". Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls. (Make it a Level 10.)

Chaos Arrives: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Apophis the Chaos Beast". You must also offer monsters from the field or your hand whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute.

Discords Oracle: During each of your opponents Standby Phases, pick up the top card of your opponents Deck. Return the picked up card to either the top or bottom of their Deck. (Add a Type.)

Chaos Knight: This card gains 500 ATK for each card in your hand. (Change it to, 200 or something. Also, add aType.)

Chaos Caster: Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to place 1 Chaos Counter on a face-up "World in Chaos", if possible. (Add a Type.)

World in Chaos: All "Chaos" monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF for each Chaos Counter on this card. (max.4) This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards. (Change it to, they gain 500 ATK and lose 300 DEF, maybe.)

Archived