My Completely Random Unlimited Set! (ACTUAL THREAD)

Torvos

I decided to take a break from my other sets. (I'm trying to work out their flaws.) In the mean time enjoy these others that I've made & let me know (in a nice kind positive way) what you think & if they need any improvements. Thanks! 583387.jpg583387.jpg583387.jpg

DarkMagicianGirl08' pid='4493459' dateline='1279860541']

hmmm i think this doesnt belong to this section. i think this belongs to realistic cards. btw i love the pics i bet they were hard to get. i cant rate or anything til you post this in realistic card. (well thats what i think this thread belongs to).

So Goku' date=' Majin Buu, Pikachu and The Crow aren't from Pop Culture and are actually monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh? BEST CARD GAME EVAR

Over

Power

'

eD

I suggest Thunder for Pikachu fusion cards

3/10

With the exception of Super Saiyan Pikachu, you are completely wrong.

Not the best cards ever. WARRIOR and FIGHTER should be changed to Warrior.

Get rid of the "'s in the description.

5/10

Over

Power

'

eD

3/10

With the exception of Super Saiyan Pikachu' date=' you are completely wrong.

5/10

[/quote']

Actually they are OP'D, you're wrong. Still Torvos, you should put an effect in the cards, if not they're just uncreative, plain cards

Thanks for the comments & ratings! Yeah they are OP'ed so I will fix that. My PC started to mess up which caused the Double Posting of this Thread. Sorry about that. Swordfire206, theses aren't meant to have effects. They are regular cards. Kinda like the Blue Eyes White Dragon & Dark Magician Cards were. Also, what Pikachu fusion cards? I didn't make any.

hmmm i think this doesnt belong to this section. i think this belongs to realistic cards. btw i love the pics i bet they were hard to get. i cant rate or anything til you post this in realistic card. (well thats what i think this thread belongs to).

Yes the pix were hard to find. took me a few hours to find them. Trying to find the right pix for your cards is tougher than I originaly thought. Lol! :D

Over

Power

'

eD

3/10

With the exception of Super Saiyan Pikachu' date=' you are completely wrong.

5/10

Actually they are OP'D, you're wrong. Still Torvos, you should put an effect in the cards, if not they're just uncreative, plain cards

[/quote']

How are Vanillas overpowered? The only overpowered card is Super Saiyan Pikachu, which is a Level 7 3500/3000 monster.

lrn2knowwatoverpoweredmeanskthanxbai

Thanks for the comments & ratings! Yeah they are OP'ed so I will fix that. My PC started to mess up which caused the Double Posting of this Thread. Sorry about that. Swordfire206' date=' theses aren't meant to have effects. They are regular cards. Kinda like the Blue Eyes White Dragon & Dark Magician Cards were. Also, what Pikachu fusion cards? I didn't make any.[hr']

Yes the pix were hard to find. took me a few hours to find them. Trying to find the right pix for your cards is tougher than I originaly thought. Lol! :D

o rite, i meant pikabuu and super saiyan pikachu, they could have a sub-type... (only if they have effects though...) but since it could be Warrior too, don't worry about it, o yeah, don't making the type capitallized, just do Warrior, that's all! :)

Archived