My Dual Type Card - CyberDalek

The Tin  Trooper

[align=center]2mmh9qe.jpg

- 1 Dalek monster + 1 Cyberman monster - 1 "Dalek Mutant" Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Cyberman monster OR 1 "Cyber-Drone" or "Cyber-Slave" Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Dalek monster; This card can either Fusion Summoned with the listed Fusion Materials, OR Synchro Summoned with the required Synchro Materials. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Dalek monster on your field to destroy 3 random cards on the field, OR you can Tribute 1 Cyberman monster on your field to increase the ATK and DEF of all Machine-Type monsters on your field by 1300. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon up to 3 Dalek and Cyberman monsters from either player's Graveyard. While this card is in your Extra Deck, it is treated as a Trap Card with the following effect: - If a Dalek or Cyberman monster would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove this card from play to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. Then remove this card in your Extra Deck from play.

My attempt at a Dual Type Card, as made famous by Mothball and Pharaona. Soon to be added to my Doctor Who Set.

[/align]

- 1 "Dalek" monster + 1 "Cyberman" monster - 1 "Dalek Mutant" Tuner + 1 non-Tuner "Cyberman" monster OR 1 "Cyber-Drone" or "Cyber-Slave" Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Dalek monster; This card can either Fusion Summoned with the listed Fusion Materials, OR Synchro Summoned with the required Synchro Materials. While this card is in your Extra Deck, it is treated as a Trap Card with the following effect: - If a "Dalek" or "Cyberman" monster would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove this card from play to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Dalek" monster on your field to destroy 3 random cards on the field, OR you can Tribute 1 "Cyberman" monster on your field to increase the ATK and DEF of all Machine-Type monsters on your field by 1000. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon up to 3 "Dalek" and "Cyberman" monsters from either player's Graveyard.

The card is really nice. It's a Triple Type actually :D

It's really odd, though, that it's treated as a trap card in your Extra Deck.

Other than that, seems really nice. Glad you figured out the thing yourself. I'm sorry I wasn't of much help :?

Well done! ^^

9.5/10

I am wondering the how you activate it from your extradeck do you just show it to your opponent and remove this card from play. sounds interesting I am quite a fan of Doctor Who My friend to me is a Regeneration of the doctor. I give this card an 8/10 because i am still not completely sure how it works.

- 1 "Dalek" monster + 1 "Cyberman" monster - 1 "Dalek Mutant" Tuner + 1 non-Tuner "Cyberman" monster OR 1 "Cyber-Drone" or "Cyber-Slave" Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Dalek monster; This card can either Fusion Summoned with the listed Fusion Materials' date=' OR Synchro Summoned with the required Synchro Materials. While this card is in your Extra Deck, it is treated as a Trap Card with the following effect: - If a [b']"[/b]Dalek" or "Cyberman" monster would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove this card from play to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Dalek" monster on your field to destroy 3 random cards on the field, OR you can Tribute 1 "Cyberman" monster on your field to increase the ATK and DEF of all Machine-Type monsters on your field by 1000. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon up to 3 "Dalek" and "Cyberman" monsters from either player's Graveyard.

The card is really nice. It's a Triple Type actually :D

It's really odd, though, that it's treated as a trap card in your Extra Deck.

Other than that, seems really nice. Glad you figured out the thing yourself. I'm sorry I wasn't of much help :?

Well done! ^^

9.5/10

I am wondering the how you activate it from your extradeck do you just show it to your opponent and remove this card from play. sounds interesting I am quite a fan of Doctor Who My friend to me is a Regeneration of the doctor. I give this card an 8/10 because i am still not completely sure how it works.

I'll make the necessary changes. But I won't do it on the card, because it would be a pain in the arse.

Archived