..::XIII REVELATION::.. (CHRONOS RELEASED) {[14/?? CARDS]}

Мερhilεs

2rh7bl0.jpg

I've long since been a fan of Kentaro Yabuki's manga, Black Cat, the story of Train Heartnet and his quest for freedom of his past life as an assassin. I couldn't find any cards in this section based off of this, so voila, my set is born.

[spoiler= [b]PROMO[/b]]16869p5.jpg33o2k2f.jpg

[spoiler= Chronos Numbers (not quite the god, but kick as much ass)]

mvs3rc.jpgaaf3g5.jpg2rh7bl0.jpg2n9cpz6.jpg

[spoiler= Sweepers (not that kind of sweeper ;)]501458.jpg501458.jpg501458.jpg2ry3prd.jpg

501458v.jpg501458.jpg

501458m.jpg501458p.jpg

[spoiler= Apostles of the Stars (mess and die. Then die again.)]501458q.jpg501458h.jpg

avjuky.jpg

[spoiler= Lores... are in here =D][spoiler= ...Sorry, I meant here...]

This card can only be Normal Summoned while you have more than 10 cards in your Graveyard. All DARK monsters your opponent controls lose 700 DEF and cannot activate their effects while this card remains face-up on the field. While you have more than 5 cards in your hand, you can discard your entire hand to Special Summon 1 monster with "Chronos" in it's name from your Deck.

Chronos XIII- Black Cat: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control 2 monsters with "Chronos" in it's name. When this card inflicts more than 1500 Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent must send 5 cards from the top of their deck to the Graveyard. This effect cannot be negated.

Orihalcum Gun- Hades: This card can only be equipped to "Cronos XIII- Black Cat" or "Sweeper- Train Heartnet". The equipped monster gains 400 ATK during the Battle Phase only. When the equipped monster destroyes an opponents monster by battle, inflict double the original Battle Damage to your opponent during the Damage Step. Your opponent can negate this effect by removing 2 cards in their hand from play.

Sweeper- Train Heartnet: When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can randomly choose 1 card in your opponent's hand and discard it. If this card is the target of your opponent's Trap Card, flip a coin. If heads, the Trap Card is negated and destroyed.

Sweeper- Sven Vollfied: This card cannot be destroyed by battle while you control 2 other monsters with "Sweeper" in it's name. If this card would be destroyed by battle, send this card to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 "Bio Weapon- Eve" from your deck.

Orihalcum Gun- Hades: This card can only be equipped to "Cronos XIII- Black Cat" or "Sweeper- Train Heartnet". The equipped monster gains 400 ATK during the Battle Phase only. When the equipped monster destroyes an opponents monster by battle, inflict double the original Battle Damage to your opponent during the Damage Step. Your opponent can negate this effect by removing 2 cards in their hand from play.

Angelic Sweeper Eve: 1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can change the attribute of this card and gain the following effect:

EARTH: Increase the DEF of this monster by 600.

FIRE: During your opponent's Standby Phase, inflict 100 Damage to your opponent for each card in their hand.

WATER: This card cannot be the target of your opponent's Spell Cards.

Sweeper- Saya Minatsuki: If there is a face-up "Cronos XIII- Black Cat" on your side of the field, you can remove it from play and Special Summon 1 "Sweeper- Train Heartnet" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. 1 "Sweeper- Train Heartnet" cannot be destroyed by battle while this card remains face-up on the field.

Sweeper- Rinslet Walker: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can choose 1 face-down card on your opponent's field and flip it face up to apply the appropriate effect:

Monster Card- The flipped monster is changed to face-up Attack Position and cannot change Battle Positions until your next Draw Phase.

Trap Card- Negate and destroy the face-up Trap Card.

Spell Card- Randomly choose 1 card in your opponent's hand and send it to the Graveyard.

Sweeper- Kevin McDougall: If you control another monster with "Sweeper" in it's name, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.

Sweeper- River Zastory: When this card is Special Summoned, all face-down cards on the field are destroyed.

Taoist- Creed Diskenth: While this card is face-up on your side of the field, no monsters on your opponent's side of the field can be used for a Tribute Summon. If your opponent Special Summons a monster, decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 to destroy the Special Summoned monster.

Imagine Blade- First Level: This card can only be equipped to "Taoist- Creed Diskenth". When the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, your opponent must discrard 1 card from their hand and remove 1 card in their Graveyard from play.

Creed Diskenth- Imagine Blade Final Level: "Taoist- Creed Diskenth" + "Imagine Blade- Second Level"

When this card attacks a Level 6 or lower monster your opponent controls, destroy it without applying Damage Calculation. Once per turn, you can send cards on your side of the field and in your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field whose Level equals the amount of sent cards. When this card is sent to the Graveyard (except by battle), all cards on your opponent's side of the field are destroyed.

Thanks again!

I've made more cards than just the four here, but my computer is being gay and wont let me add them here. So for now I have added:

"Orihalcum Gun- Hades"

"Sweeper- Train Heartnet"

"Sweeper- Sven Vollfied."

Among others, I have Creed, Shiki, Eve, other Cronos members, etc.

Woahoahoha!!!!

I'm still too sleepy, but the special effects on the card templates are awesome. Talk about Promo Cards :D

I don't see OCG errors now, but as I said I'm not in perfect condition for this now. But I'm sure there aren't any anyway, so... ;-)

Good job! Keep it up! ^^

10/10

Archived