Naruto Cards!!! Probably the best you've ever seen!l 3 New Cards Added!!!

Lord_of_Cards_55

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a dedicated Naruto Fan, I will help you.

There are some very interesting cards here like toad blade cut and 1000 years of death, but there are some key portions missing like

The ENTIRE Akatsuki, Tsunade(as both a Sannin & Hokage), Itachi needs a whole section, i didn't see enough support and the monsters levels are unbalanced with card effects. Some of the cards are very powerful, and they deserve to be.

BUT then you have a card like Gamabunta which is to powerful and too hard to get its effect and a od wait.

Also normal effect monsters tend not to go past 4000 ATK. On fusions go higher and some rituals too.

I am defintely going to help you with this well cause i love Naruto.

And you need a section for Naruto Shippuden & Naruto

Alright I'm going to do my best to make some proper changes:

Naruto:

Lvl 4

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If there is a face-up "Sasuke Uchiha" on the field this card gains ATK

Shadow Clone Frenzy:

It should be destroy all your opponent's monsters or spells and traps. it'd be too cheap other wise

Gamabunta, The chief toad:

Level 9.

Atk/DEF 3200/3200

Twice per turn while this card is face up on the field, you can negate an attack or one of your opponent's spell or trap cards.(Something along those lines)

Also for the equips, they should say

"When this card is destroyed you can pay (insert #) Lifepoints to place this card on top of your deck.

Well, there are numerous things so wrong about this set I can't possibly go into them all, so I'll just skim off the top on some of the major things:

1. You spelled Ninja wrong. If you're doing a set on Naruto, which is a series ABOUT Ninja, you should at least know how to spell it.

2. "Hidden Leaf Ninga" is not a type, even if you spell it right.

3. You have no sense of stats. In the REAL game, its rare to see a normal effect card go over 2000 ATK. Anything above that and its usually a trump card or an ace. In YOUR set, its rare to see a card go UNDER 3000 ATK. You have a mass of rituals, all with unfathomably high ATK and DEF stats.

4. His name is Gamabunta, not Gamakiunta.

also naruto's jutsu element is wind, there fore you shou;ld switch him and sakura.

For Inner sakura, you shuud remove the part that says if this card would be destroyed destroy sakura haruno instead. At he very bleast change it so that is destorys another spell and trap

The genin have way too high attack and levels. You should half all their attacks and add 500.

actually many of the level 9 or 10s shuud be 5 and 6...

You have too many easy nukes. What you shuud do is have them destroy one or two cards or boost your monsters attack.

Archived