Pocket Monsters Cards

Eien no Unmei

I create this cards because a certain video in NicoNicoDouga, about a Duel.

[spoiler=Articuno The Flying Aurora Lv75] 569162g.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn you can select 1 monster that your opponent controls. The selected monster can not attack during your opponent's next Battle Phase. This card can not attack the turn you activate this effect.

[spoiler=Bursyamo the Blazing Destroyer Lv100]569162u.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, increase this card's ATK by 100. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle destroy any face-up Spell or Trap Card that is in the same Column as the destroyed monster. If the Spell or Trap Card is face-down, activate it, if it can not be activated, destroy the card.

[spoiler=Jirachi the Wish Maker Lv50]569162.jpg[spoiler=Lore]

Flip: Return all cards on the field to their owner's Deck and shuffle it. Then both players Draw 7 cards and Special Summon any Level 4 or lower monsters in any position. You gain 200 Life Points for each card in your hand.

[spoiler=Lizardon the Burning Breath Lv75]569162.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card can not attack your opponent directly. This card can not attack monsters in Defense Position or with 1800 ATK or lower. When this card gets destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your Life points.

[spoiler=Milotic the Graceful Beauty Lv50]569162.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Both players can return up to 3 cards in their Graveyard to their Deck. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can flip this card face-up and change the attack target to this monster.

[spoiler=Shaymin the Graceful Breeze Lv75]569162o.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is flipped face-up, both players gain 1000 Life Points. While this card is face-up, all monsters on the field gain 500 DEF. Any damage inflicted to either players are decreased by 500.

[spoiler=Sirnight the Sacrifice Protector Lv50]569162.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card gains 100 ATK for each card that your opponent controls. During your opponent's turn, you can tribute this card to negate 1 attack and gain Life Points equal to this card's DEF.

[spoiler=Venosaur the Solar Buster Lv75]569162s.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card gets attacked, during your next Standby Phase, increase this card's ATK equal to the ATK of the monster that attacked this card. Once per turn you can flip this card face-down and shuffle all face-down monsters that you control.

[spoiler=Pigeot the Great Falcon Lv50]569162w.jpg[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card when your opponent's monster declares an attack. Return all monsters on the field to their owner's Deck. Then both players Draw cards equal to the number of monsters sent to the Deck this way.

[spoiler=Summon of the Darkness]drapk30darknesssummon.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card can be activated during your opponent's turn. This card is used to Ritual Summon "Darkrai the New Nightmare LVL 100", you must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels are equal to 1 or more from your hand or field. If this card was activated during your opponent's Stanby Phase, you can Ritual Summon "Darkrai the New Nightmare LVL 100" from your hand or Deck without Tributing monsters.

[spoiler=Darkrai the New Nightemare Lv100]569162r.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Summon of the Darkness". Halve the ATK of all monsters that your oppponent controls. The effect of all other monsters on the field are negated.

[spoiler=Cresselia the Crescent Moonlight Lv100]569162w.jpg[spoiler=Lore]"Milotic the Graceful Beauty Lv50" + "Jirachi the Wish Maker Lv50"

Increase the ATK of all monsters that you control by 300. Negate the effects of all Spell Cards. When this card gets destroyed, return the Fusion Materials used for the Fusion Summon of this card from your Graveyard to your Deck.

[spoiler=Cyber Armored Myutsu]569162k.jpg[spoiler=Lore]You can Tribute this card to Special Summon "The Most Powerful Pokemon Myutsu Lv 100" from your Hand. This effect can be activated during your opponent's turn.

[spoiler=Most Powerful Pokémon Myutsu Lv100]569162y.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When you Draw this card, you can return 1 "Cyber Armored Myutsu" in your Graveyard to your hand. This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Cyber Armored Myutsu". When an opponent's monster's ATK increases, this monster gains 300 ATK and that monster loses 300 ATK.

[spoiler=Protect]569162b.jpg[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card when your opponent's monster declares that target "Most Powerful Pokemon Myutsu Lv100". This card only equip in "Most Powerful Pokemon Myutsu Lv100". Negate all attack of target the equipped monster.

[EDIT]add: "Sirnight the Sacrifice Protector lv50" in place where had 2 Shaymin.

[EDIT2] Add: Lores, and edit the Myutsu Effect...

[EDIT3] Update the Lores, to decrease the errors (Thank for krazyxgamer)

Add the Equip Trap Card "Protect"

can i like... cry???...

I HAVENT SEEN POKEMON YUGIOH CARDS ON YCM WITH THIS GOOD OF PICS MY WHOLE TIME IVE BEEN HERE ;_;

u make me cry from happiness bud... i love these T_T

there are actually a lot of OCG errors but i dont mind that as much since i understand the effect

the effects are pretty unique so i do like that!

i give this set 9.5/10

you will get your 10/10 when you fix the OCG lol

edit: and that thing about niconicodouga is it that one vid where they have a 4 way duel with freaking OP cards? because if your talking about that i have seen it and its freaking crazy xD

if you havent i would reccomend you watching it lol

u should post the lores

if you dont know what lores are they are the Effects/description

if you post them next to the cards i can fix up minor OCG problems for you i think... but i can get it pretty close to being right, even though most of the other ppl are better

and the thing is... u made the names pretty creative i like that

now go post the lores and i will fix stuff up for you since i love these cards lol

Articuno: Once per turn you can select 1 monster that your opponent controls. The selected monster can not attack during your opponent's next Battle Phase. This card can not attack the turn you activate this effect.

Bursyamo: When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, increase this card's ATK by 100. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle destroy any face-up Spell or Trap Card that is in the same row as the destroyed monster. If the Spell or Trap Card is face-down, activate it, if it can not be activated, destroy the card.

now that card has a confusing effect so i dont think i got it right... sorry

Jirachi: Flip: Return all cards on the field to their owner's Deck and shuffle it. When this face-down Defense Position card is destroyed by battle, return it to your Deck. Then both players Draw 7 cards and Special Summon any Level 4 or lower monsters in any position. You gain 200 Life Points for each card in your hand.

that one kinda has a weird effect too but i guess its just like morphing jar 2 lol

Lizardon: This card can not attack your opponent directly. This card can not attack monsters in Defense Position or with 1800 ATK or lower. When this card gets destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

now i think you should raise the ATK of this card by 200 and make it 2500, i think u can even make it 2600-2800 because of its effect

Milotic: Flip: Both players can return up to 3 cards in their Graveyard to their Deck. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can flip this card face-up and change the attack target to this monster.

now im kinda confused about this effect, do u mean this card can be flipped face-down when they attack or flipped face-up????

Shaymin: When this card is flipped face-up, both players gain 1000 Life Points. While this card is face-up, all monsters on the field gain 500 DEF. Any damage inflicted to either players are decreased by 500.

Sirnight: This card gains 100 ATK for each card that your opponent controls. During your opponent's turn, you can tribute this card to negate 1 attack and gain Life Points equal to this card's DEF.

Venosaur: When this card gets attacked, during your next Standby Phase, increase this card's ATK equal to the ATK of the monster that attacked this card. Once per turn you can flip this card face-down and shuffle all face-down monsters that you control.

Pigeot: You can only activate this card when your opponent's monster declares an attack. Return all monsters on the field to their owner's Deck. Then both players Draw cards equal to the number of monsters sent to the Deck this way.

darkrai ritual: This card can be activated during your opponent's turn. This card is used to Ritual Summon "Darkrai the New Nightmare LVL 100", you must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels are equal to 1 or more from your hand or field. If this card was activated during your opponent's turn, you can Ritual Summon "Darkrai the New Nightmare LVL 100" from your hand or Deck without Tributing monsters.

Darkrai: This card can only be Special Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Summon of the Darkness". Halve the ATK of all monsters that your oppponent controls. The effect of all other monsters on the field are negated.

Crescelia: "Milotic the Graceful Beaty" + "Jirachi the Wish Maker"

Increase the ATK of all monsters that you control by 300. Negate the effects of all Spell Cards. When this card gets destroyed, return the Fusion Materials used for the Fusion Summon of this card from your Graveyard to your Deck.

this card is way under powered because it has 0 ATK, at least give it about 2000 please lol

Cyber Myutsu: You can Tribute this card to Special Summon "The Most Powerful Pokemon Myutsu LVL 100" from your Hand. This effect can be activated during your opponent's turn.

Myutsu: When you Draw this card, you can return 1 "Cyber Armored Myutsu" in your Graveyard to your hand. This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Cyber Armored Myutsu". When an opponent's monster's ATK increases, this monster gains 300 ATK and that monster loses 300 ATK.

like i said im not perfect with OCG but this fixed the general parts of it... i would ask for other peoples' suggestions before being sure of this lol

Jirachi: Flip: Return all cards on the field to their owner's Deck and shuffle it. When this face-down Defense Position card is destroyed by battle' date=' return it to your Deck. Then both players Draw 7 cards and Special Summon any Level 4 or lower monsters in any position. You gain 200 Life Points for each card in your hand.

that one kinda has a weird effect too but i guess its just like morphing jar 2 lol[/quote']

I mix the effect of morphing jars and cyber jar.^^

I think that better remove the part of "When this face-down defense position card is destroyed by battle, return it to deck." because would create the infinite effect.

Lizardon: This card can not attack your opponent directly. This card can not attack monsters in Defense Position or with 1800 ATK or lower. When this card gets destroyed' date=' inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

now i think you should raise the ATK of this card by 200 and make it 2500, i think u can even make it 2600-2800 because of its effect

[/quote']

I not put 2500 or more of ATK because the it is 4 stars, and 2300 without tribute is high.

and the "inflict 500 damage" is inflicted in Owner, not in opponent.

Milotic: Flip: Both players can return up to 3 cards in their Graveyard to their Deck. When your opponent's monster declares an attack' date=' you can flip this card face-up and change the attack target to this monster.

now im kinda confused about this effect, do u mean this card can be flipped face-down when they attack or flipped face-up????

[/quote']

yes you right, is flipped face-up, i want put this part of effect in beginning the effect but the "Flip" always in the beginning the effect. was confused the order of effect,

Thank^^

darkrai ritual: This card can be activated during your opponent's turn. This card is used to Ritual Summon "Darkrai the New Nightmare LVL 100"' date=' you must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels are equal to 1 or more from your hand or field. If this card was activated during your opponent's turn, you can Ritual Summon "Darkrai the New Nightmare LVL 100" from your hand or Deck without Tributing monsters.

[/quote']

I think not need the part of "this card can be activated during your opponent's turn" because that card is Ritual Quick-Play.

and i change the part of "if activated in opponent's turn" to "stanby phase" because the is only summoned in main phase 2 or end phase of opponent turn, per not need protect it with another card.

Crescelia: "Milotic the Graceful Beaty" + "Jirachi the Wish Maker"

Increase the ATK of all monsters that you control by 300. Negate the effects of all Spell Cards. When this card gets destroyed' date=' return the Fusion Materials used for the Fusion Summon of this card from your Graveyard to your Deck.

this card is way under powered because it has 0 ATK, at least give it about 2000 please lol

[/quote']

perhaps i put 2500 of DEF, because in PKMN games the Cressilia is based in DEF.

-------------------------------------------------

and the anothers effect is okay. thank^^

I would change the names of them to the English ones. Excellent images' date=' Okay OCG. Somewhat balanced, 7/10.

[/quote']

I not put the English names because i like more of some Japanese Names.

I must admit' date=' most of the pictures are incredible, might end up using them one day.

Though I don't see why MIlotic + Jirachi = Cresselia.

Some OCG.

[/quote']

Because the Cresselia similar to Milotic and Jirachi, and i wanted create Cresselia in a Fusion Monster. (contrary of the Darkrai)

well i guess so lol

and lol dogma koubutou is such a funny game xD

for bursyamo its column not row sorry >< big mistake ><

and idk why ppl dont understand... there are no such things as Equip Trap cards... take the Equip symbol off of it lol

there are trap cards that can equip to monsters but they arent equip traps

well i guess so lol

and lol dogma koubutou is such a funny game xD

for bursyamo its column not row sorry >< big mistake ><

and idk why ppl dont understand... there are no such things as Equip Trap cards... take the Equip symbol off of it lol

there are trap cards that can equip to monsters but they arent equip traps

The Equip Trap' date=' i create it to is strange, i know there Traps treated as an Equip Card, as Blast with Chain, but i wanted is different.

I will create a Field Trap after.

[OFF'] is difficult to understand my posts? if is because i training my English yet x,x. anything sorry ._.

its ok you talk just like this 1 guy that i talk to on Hamachi lol

so i understand the basics of wat you say lol

Field Trap?! now thats some crazy stuff lol

well i guess if your gonna go and make equip traps might as well do it, this is Yugioh Card Maker so i guess u can do w.e u want lol

just make it good and i wont say anything xD

Archived