My favorite Pokemon as Yugioh Cards

I've done Typhlosion and its pre-evolve forms. I'm working on the others too.

Cyndaquil:

318233.jpg

Quilava:

318233.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by sending "Cyndaquil" to the graveyard. When summoned, this card inflicts 500 direct damage to your opponent's life points. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict 500 direct damage to all players' life points.

Typhlosion:

318233.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by sending a face-up "Quilava" to your graveyard. This monster cannot attack the turn it is summoned.

Once per turn, you can do direct damage to your opponent's life points equal to half of this monsters DEF. The monster can not attack that turn.

k first of all... u need a better description for cyndiquil... i mean seriously? if your gonna make a normal monster then do it better than that...

other than that, Quilva is kinda OP 2000 Damage direct attack is nothing to laugh at... should make it

"When this card is Special Summoned, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent."

for Typhlosion, he is pretty OP too

should add

"This card can not declare an attack the turn you activate this effect."

well you have minor OCG errors but i dont mind since they are ok

just some capitalization stuff i dont mind that lol

k first of all... u need a better description for cyndiquil... i mean seriously? if your gonna make a normal monster then do it better than that...

other than that' date=' Quilva is kinda OP 2000 Damage direct attack is nothing to laugh at... should make it

"When this card is Special Summoned, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent."

for Typhlosion, he is pretty OP too

should add

"This card can not declare an attack the turn you activate this effect."

well you have minor OCG errors but i dont mind since they are ok

just some capitalization stuff i dont mind that lol

[/quote']

Thanks but this is my reboot. I lost my account for over a year and I came back and found these cards and thought I should publish them. Now that you mention it, they are over-powered. But thanks for the feedback. Now I know what to change. It's really appreciated.

its k =3

sheet were a lot different even just a year back in yugioh lol

well if you think about OP these days its freaking Judgement Dragon lol....

basically the only thing that can kill that is Starlight Road, Divine Wrath, 1 Turn Synchro or Fusion of a monster with higher than 3000 ATK, things like Evolution Burst, actually a lot of cards can destroy it... but its hard to draw the right card when that crap is on the field -_-

probably the most useful card against that is Gorz, Divine Wrath, or Starlight Road =/

sorry for my rant about that piece of crap...

so wat are your other favorite pokemons? xD

my personal favorite was Gyarados in the old days

its k =3

s*** were a lot different even just a year back in yugioh lol

well if you think about OP these days its freaking Judgement Dragon lol....

basically the only thing that can kill that is Starlight Road' date=' Divine Wrath, 1 Turn Synchro or Fusion of a monster with higher than 3000 ATK, things like Evolution Burst, actually a lot of cards can destroy it... but its hard to draw the right card when that crap is on the field -_-

probably the most useful card against that is Gorz, Divine Wrath, or Starlight Road =/

sorry for my rant about that piece of crap...

so wat are your other favorite pokemons? xD

my personal favorite was Gyarados in the old days

[/quote']

Yea sheet does cahnge fast. First it was Exodia then the God Cards now these Synchros, :P its hard to keep up with it all.

As for Pokemon its Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Blastoise, Raikou, and Lugia.

Archived