Latino101's Infamous Anime Set: Help out :) - 1 Supporter -

[align=center]

>:ANIME THREAD:<

[spoiler=Wanna Help?]

Make a card for this set, all cards will be appreciated.

Things the card must have:

1. The word "Anime - " in the beginning of the card name.

2. An anime picture to fit the card name.

NOTE: 1 card per person.

Remember, all cards will be appreciated :)

Thank you and enjoy!!

28b8jr6.jpg

Lore:

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a Level 5 or higher "Anime" monster. This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type and FIRE monster. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent if the destroyed monster was an Effect Monster.

317iloo.jpg

Lore:

As long as you control 2 other "Anime" monsters, your opponent cannot declare an attack on this card. Once per turn during your Draw Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to draw an extra card. If the drawn card was a Spell Card, you can activate that card during your Draw Phase. If this effect is used, this card cannot declare an attack during this turn.

[spoiler=DHeroDogma]

554765u.jpg

Lore:

While this card is face-up on the field, you can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. The other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Fusion Monsters that use this card as a Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon cannot be destroyed by card effects that doesn't target them. If this card was used as a Fusion Material for the Fusion Summon of a "Anime" monster, it gains 200 ATK for every card in both players' hands.

Credit:

Idea - Me

Images - Deviantart.com

Holos/Borders - Creators of them

Some Cards - Friends of YCM, Thanks Guys

NOTE: My other Anime Thread doesn't let me edit it or anything no more >.<

[/align]

i'll request later, my com is slow rite now, lol, there's only 1 minor OCG error (i think) that I could find

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a Level 5 or higher "Anime" monster that you control. This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type and FIRE monster. Once per turn, by discarding a card, you can destroy 1 monster that your opponent controls and inflict 500 Direct Damage if the destroyed monster was an Effect monster.

hahaha... :D well 10/10

It is Capitalized, look at Star Blast

I also thought of Posting a card to help the set, so here you go, unless I did something wrong

[spoiler=Card]554765u.jpg

[img=http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4984/554765u.jpg]
While this card is face-up on the field, you can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. The other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Fusion Monsters that use this card as a Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon cannot be destroyed by card effects that doesn't target them. If this card was used as a Fusion Material for the Fusion Summon of a "Anime" monster, it gains 200 ATK for every card in both players' hands.

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a Level 5 or higher "Anime" monster. This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type and FIRE monster. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent if the destroyed monster was an Effect Monster.

Archived