YU-GI-OH! POWER OF CHAOS JOEY THE PASSION

K1412

Question

- Nice to meet you :)

- I like to play this game so much, so I find out about it thoroughly! I had all with 771 cards. Although I also like god cards, this version doesn't exist them.

- I begin to find on many websites and I download "Yu Gi Oh File Extractor" which is a important part to make god cards. If you want to have 3 god cards, you will lose 3 other cards. That's so!

- When I have "Yu Gi Oh File Extractor", I just need to use images of 3 god cards to replace for 3 other cards. By this reason, we always lose 3 replaced cards!

- After I put downloaded "card_prop.bin" file to replace for old "card_prop.bin" file, it's done! When I play the game, I see below name of SLIFER (OSIRIS) god that appears "Muka Muka" (name of replaced card). This also happen to 2 other god cards (RA & OBELISK) [+]_[+]

- I did everything, but I couldn't change "Muka Muka" name! I actually need your helps :(

- By the way, I wanna ask a question: How can I create a new "card_prop.bin" file? And what are effects of "card_prop.bin" file?

- Thank you so much much much ... ^_^

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived