Yu-Gi-Oh Essence of the Duelists Cards/ My First Set/ [4/???]

.:MrTweetums:.

These are cards I originally started as in the "Written Cards" section, but nobody would leave me feedback:/ so I figured maybe if I post them here I might get some sort of feedback. These cards will be based on the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh and GX and will have support to go with them. So rate, comment, ect, thanks!:]

[align=center]~Monsters~

588667.jpg

During each of your Standby Phases that you control this card, you can discard 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your hand to inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your opponents Life Points. If you use this effect, this card cannot attack.

588667.jpg

While you control this face-up card and have 1 face-up "Duel Spirit - Ojama Yellow", 1 face-up "Duel Spirit - Ojama Green", and 1 face-up "Duel Spirit - Ojama Black" in your Spell and Trap Card zones, you can destroy every card you opponent has on the field, and your opponent must discard 3 cards. If you use this effect, any Battle Damage you inflict to your opponent this turn is reduced by halve.

588667.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 "Duelist - The Chazz, Essence of Rebirth" you control that is equipped with a "Light of Destruction, the Ultimate Darkness" Equip Spell card. When this card is Special Summoned, you can select 1 "Society of Light" monster from your deck to add to your hand. When this card is destroyed by opponent card effect, discard 2 cards to Special Summon 1 "Duelist - The Chazz, Essence of Rebirth" from your graveyard.

[/align]

[align=center]~Spell/Trap~

588667k.jpg

When this card is activated, increase the ATK or DEF of 1 "Duelist - The Chazz, Essence of Rebirth" you control by 600 until the End Phase of the turn. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to place this card in your deck, the deck is then shuffled.

[/align]

Archived