[~Dreammaker~] Gamer Set

Kato_Zenamara

[align=center]Well, I was trying to think of a way you could turn games into Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and keep that progression of levels feel. I think I found it. I will take requests for games once I finish the current set.

[spoiler=Xbox 360 & Xbox Exclusives]

397013n.jpg

Pay 1000 Life Points to activate this card. Destroy this card if you control a face-up "PlayStation 3"

[spoiler=PlayStation 3 & PS3 Exclusives]

397013j.jpg

Pay 1000 Life Points to activate this card. Destroy this card if you control a face-up "Xbox 360"

[spoiler=Console-Ambiguous Games]

[spoiler=PROTOTYPE]

397013x.jpg

Pay 500 Life Points to activate this card. If you do not control a face-up "Xbox 360" or "PlayStation 3", destroy this card. When this card is successfully activated, Special Summon 1 "Alex Mercer" from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

397013u.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "[PROTOTYPE]". If you do not control a face-up "[PROTOTYPE]", destroy this card. As long as you control at least 1 other monster, this card cannot be targeted.

397013.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand, deck, or graveyard on your first Main Phase after activating "[PROTOTYPE]". If there is not a face-up "[PROTOTYPE]" on the field, destroy this card. This card cannot be Special Summoned if there was a "Blackwatch Soldier" Special Summoned this turn. Destroy this card during the End Phase and add 1 "Biomass Attack - Claws" from your deck to your hand.

397013f.jpg

This card can only be activated if it was added to your hand by the effect of an "Infected" or by its own effect. This card can only be equipped to 1 "Alex Mercer" card you control. Increase the equipped card's ATK by 500. Once per turn, you can choose to unequip this card and add it to your hand.

397013d.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand, deck, or graveyard on your first Main Phase after activating "[PROTOTYPE]". If there is not a face-up "[PROTOTYPE]" on the field, destroy this card. This card cannot be Special Summoned if there was an "Infected" Special Summoned this turn. Destroy this card during the End Phase and add 1 "Biomass Attack - Whipfist" from your deck to your hand.

397013.jpg

This card can only be activated if it was added to your hand by the effect of a "Blackwatch Soldier" or by its own effect. This card can only be equipped to 1 "Alex Mercer" card you control. If your opponent controls a monster with ATK less than 1 "Alex Mercer" card you control, and that "Alex Mercer" card has already attacked this turn, destroy the monster without damage calculation. Once per turn, you can choose to unequip this card and add it to your hand.

[/align]

seems like an interesting set but why is [PROTOTYPE] only able to be used when Xbox 360 is on the field the games on Ps3 as well?

anyway most of the cards are good but some of the summoning conditions seem a bit annoying imo 8/10

seems like an interesting set but why is [PROTOTYPE] only able to be used when Xbox 360 is on the field the games on Ps3 as well?

anyway most of the cards are good but some of the summoning conditions seem a bit annoying imo 8/10

Oh, I thought it was an Xbox exclusive. I must've got it backwards with Infamous. I'll edit that.

And what do you mean by that? If its for the Infected and Blacklight, they're not there to stay on the field. Like in the game, they're just little minions with no importance other than to level up your character, which they do with their effects.

I'm not actually sure why I put Summoning conditions there I just meant conditions >_> force of habit I guess

what I mean is the Equips can only be activated if it was added to your hand by the effect of one of the monsters, so there dead draws plus you can return them to your hand which again because they weren't added via the monsters effect makes them dead cards that you can't use, without adding them back to the deck then researching them via the monsters.

and yes Infamous is the PS3 exclusive Proto was mutiplat

Archived