[~Dreammaker~] Generic Member Card Center

Kato_Zenamara

[spoiler=jad2342's Spell]

397013m.jpg

[spoiler=Tenkage's Ninja]

397013v.jpg

Once per turn, by paying 500 life points, you can activate one of the following effects:

- When this card attacks an opponent's monster, have that monster's DEF treated as its ATK for the Damage Step only.

- Flip this card face-down. This card can attack in face-down position. If you activate this effect, double this card's ATK for the Damage Step only.

If they are not satisfactory, you can return them for a full refund and reproduction.

[spoiler=Tenkage's Ninja]

397013v.jpg

Once per turn' date=' by paying 500 life points, you can activate one of the following effects:

- When this card attacks an opponent's monster, have that monster's DEF treated as its ATK for the Damage Step only.

- Flip this card face-down. This card can attack in face-down position. If you activate this effect, double this card's ATK for the Damage Step only.[/i']

If they are not satisfactory, you can return them for a full refund and reproduction.

this is gonna go right into my collection, thanks

'Xactly, its just a joke/suggestion/plea, and Here ya go:

[spoiler=zeus54's Card]

397013k.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Tributes for this card's Normal Summon must be Thunder-type. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 Thunder-type monster you control to destroy 1 card you opponent controls. Activate one of the following effects based on the type of card destroyed by this effect:

- Monster Card: Inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

- Spell or Trap: You can activate the destroyed card's effect once as your own card effect.

Alright, I took out the Thunder-type Tributes, but it was still insanely small so I took out the part about the cost to activate its effect being Thunder-type, and now you can destroy any card on the field, not just your opponent's.

[spoiler=Redux]

397013.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster you control to destroy 1 card on the field. Activate one of the following effects based on the type of card destroyed by this effect:

- Monster Card: Inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

- Spell or Trap: You can activate the destroyed card's effect once as your own card effect.

Thats really as big as I can get it, unless you want me to redo the effect completely.

Archived